Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
FUP Rank 9
Rank 9

Jesus A and K came up 7 straight rounds. Jesus....

0 Likes
fish8one Rank 10
Rank 10

@DianeAbbott

unibet.PNG

Where can we get these info plz ?

I had only 1 depo in last april , but cannot find any " proof" for that , nor any " net deposits " anywhere on site or lobby..

Probably my mistake..Smile

Yours is dated from or at ( ?) 2 years before mine..Smile

Just curious how could i get same info..THX ! 

0 Likes
DianeAbbott Rank 14
Rank 14
Account history -> transactions
0 Likes
fish8one Rank 10
Rank 10

NOPE Smile
Nothing there looks like yours.
Strange..Smile
Could you please be more specific, if you dont mind..?
Thx anyway !

pS: maybe not in every country in Europe is the same options available..? dunno Smile

0 Likes
DianeAbbott Rank 14
Rank 14
There's nothing more specific than that, if you don't see it then it won't be there.
DoktorAvalanche Rank 10
Rank 10

I can see mine. Smile 

Admittedly it's nowhere near as good as @DianeAbbott but it's there. A positive negative. Smile

When the Denver gets Heavy..
0 Likes
startelver Rank 18
Rank 18

Variance is the same live as online. 

I learned that after visiting Vegas some years ago and played in a  tournament . I was running good and almost in the money when I flopped a straight flush and manage to lose to a bigger straight flush on the river .  

The odds for that are way out there, never happened to me online yet, but it happened to me live in Vegas, go figure. 

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

I remember this thread: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/Whats-of-this-cards/td-p/209722 about a player getting JT and the opponent AA two hands in a row, but as @startelver says, variance happens both live and online. Here's an old clip from High Stakes Poker, with Doyle Brunson getting AA vs Jamie Gold and Sheiky who both have KJ, in the next hand Brunson again gets AA and Jamie Gold another KJ:

FUP Rank 9
Rank 9

Unibet poker and betsson poker are melting into one and the same thing now! 

0 Likes