Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

giphy

giphy

giphy

seinfeldpopcorn-gif

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22
Highlighted
cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

Ohh my, i had so many bad beats today, unbelieveable. Im already playing for couple of days, but i have never seen such bad variance. The software was rigged today, thats for sure!!!

wut.gif

Dr_Yevskij Rank 8
Rank 8

No different?  Me needling you, and you displaying an extremely toxic personality. I think there is a difference.

0 Likes
Brocky Rank 16
Rank 16
You brought Play Analyst into this. I don't know him, I don't know whether he's new to poker or not, whether he's new to the community or not and I felt that it was out of order for you to do that when as above, I can clearly show you saying idiotic things. I'm done here, you're not worth wasting any more of my time.

DoktorAvalanche Rank 11
Rank 11

This thread has existed as long as there has been internet poker and forums related to poker sites. It will continue until there is no internet.

When the Denver gets Heavy..
FUP Rank 9
Rank 9

Jesus A and K came up 7 straight rounds. Jesus....

0 Likes
fish8one Rank 10
Rank 10

@Brocky

unibet.PNG

Where can we get these info plz ?

I had only 1 depo in last april , but cannot find any " proof" for that , nor any " net deposits " anywhere on site or lobby..

Probably my mistake..Smile

Yours is dated from or at ( ?) 2 years before mine..Smile

Just curious how could i get same info..THX ! 

0 Likes
Brocky Rank 16
Rank 16
Account history -> transactions
0 Likes
fish8one Rank 10
Rank 10

NOPE Smile
Nothing there looks like yours.
Strange..Smile
Could you please be more specific, if you dont mind..?
Thx anyway !

pS: maybe not in every country in Europe is the same options available..? dunno Smile

0 Likes