Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brocky Rank 16
Rank 16

I once shoved 33 in Banzai so you can add me to the list please.

FUP Rank 9
Rank 9
Huge LOL...that's just insane!

For about 3 month ago and cross my heart it's the truth....I played a freeroll at night and i got a bad hand and just because I got the big blind i just checked and the cards was gold. This with the same hand and the same flops (just i different order) happend three days in a row. After this i always fold. It just feels like it's a unibet poker system and that it goes on i circles. I've seen some river turns that are just about 2% margin to happen and they just happen to many times to be normal. Unibet poker is like a pro on crack waving with his gun talking dirty but smiling.
0 Likes
Nospheratu Rank 13
Rank 13

How likely is it that a chessgame plays out exactly the way it did in retrospect? Yet an extreme unlikelyness will play out on every single game. Every single person you see on the streets at just that time an place would've been extremely unlikely, and you can walk all day and see thousands of them.

Unlikely events happen all the time, whether you and the other person have the same suit and value or you have H10 D5 and he has C2 D7. But you don't remember the mundane only the outcomes that impacted you.

Highlighted
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

@BeatYou When you've seen 33 shoved into AA one hundred times or more please report back with some more accurate winning/losing figures for us to consider. I am afraid NO ONE will take one hand seriously, not even the dedicated conspiracy theorists.Wonder

It Is What It Is
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22
Brocky Rank 16
Rank 16
You sure it was Terry Pratchett? I thought it was Unibet players.
Dr_Yevskij Rank 8
Rank 8

"TJ suited is a slight favourite against AA". DianeAbbott, grats to you having a "Play Analyst" for a champion of your cause!

0 Likes
Brocky Rank 16
Rank 16

Obviously JT is not a favourite against AA but if you want to start making people out as idiots I am happy to do that.

I mean we have a guy who claims he's been playing poker for 13 years loving Unibet because he's ran good in micro MTTs over a massive sample size of TWO.

"Left Stars recently. Had a bad feeling about the whole thing. Now playing at Unibet. Must say, it's like heaven. Never experienced a place with so many bad players. I have played 2 mtt's so far ,finished 2nd and 3rd"

So you have a bad feeling about Stars, but now you're questioning Unibet?  Maybe you should play chess if you think poker sites are out to get you.

"Bad beat over and over again playin the hexapro. Will stick to plo cash, I reckon. Or I will quit UB too..."

Then you make a stupid assumption based on one all in with absolutely no context to stack sizes or situation of the hand:

"Let people have whatever nicks they choose. I find that some nicks are actually tells. There is this dude "Mmbajs". Tells me this is a young man on the nerdy side with a big head. And sure enough, he called my TT shove with TQ. "

Then you make another stupid suggestion that you are losing 70/30s for weeks.  I mean, obviously Unibet are out to get you and they want to make it impossible for you get anywhere, just because they have it in for you!

"I am just suggesting there is the incentive. Then about the running bad. I am not referring to a few hands, am I? I am talking weeks here losing +70/100 being favourite. Including multiple 1-2-3-4 outers and runner runner suck outs. Over and over again. It is just impossible to get anywhere almost all the time"

I mean I've built up a bankroll from very little many, many times on Unibet, so maybe they like me?  Is that how it works?

It's obviously impossible to build up a bankroll on Unibet when I'm only up £14k on the site.

unibet.PNG

Then again, it looks like you're done with another site (despite you claiming you are not suggesting it's rigged in a previous post of yours):

"Argevolen, thank you! Btw, I'm done here. I can't rid myself of this bad feeling, so I have decided to quit playing at Unibet. "

Hopefully we won't have to read your tripe anymore but it's a shame for the rest of us that you've been removed from the player pool.

Dr_Yevskij Rank 8
Rank 8

Wow, that energy. Well, grats anyway!

0 Likes
Brocky Rank 16
Rank 16
No different to you trying to take the piss out of Play Analyst. Don't let the door hit you on the way out mate.
0 Likes