Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DoktorAvalanche Rank 10
Rank 10

@FreedoM wrote:

If you want people to respect your raises climb up in stakes.

That's not necessarily something you can rely on! Cheeky

When the Denver gets Heavy..
pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@Patric-UnibetI do not agree with the fact that there is no tagging system on Unibet - because it is Cool. there was a time I also shouted about colour tags etc ... 

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes
FreedoM Rank 21
Rank 21

@DoktorAvalanche wrote:

@FreedoM wrote:

If you want people to respect your raises climb up in stakes.

That's not necessarily something you can rely on! Cheeky

i was sarcastic, that's why i put kappa in there. If people want to fish they will fish and if they want to donk they will donk at any stakes, so long they can afford it and the only thing you can do is adjust your strategy.

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
DDP Rank 10
Rank 10

I don t know if players notice that after the last unibet client update ..the cards split sistem changed a lot ...  if 2 months ago i quit playing on  another site  because of the amount of bad beats on river ... now  on Unibet it starts happening the same thing ...   maybe we should rename Unibet    (Riverbet)     seriously ... until the last client  update everything was going just fine .... i won a few tournaments .. but now ..  i don t know ..   maybe i m wrong .. 

0 Likes
Dr_Yevskij Rank 8
Rank 8

MeganW Let me say this. There sure is an incitament for any betting site to keep bad players happy. And being sucked out over and over again by two out callers/shovers, and also losing multiple all ins pre with AK vs Ax one after the other does not make you feel like everything is ok. Personally, I am getting sick and tired of being the appointed sponsor of whatever welfare program someone has implemented. But this is not the forum for discussing things like this. We are all suppoed to be happy suckers here.

Dr_Yevskij Rank 8
Rank 8

Once I had posted the above, I start running so much better. Funny, isn't it? Btw, played a Falling Star and got all the way to hu with this chic who is passive 9/10, and then pops all in. So I work work her, and fold to the all ins until I pick up AK and she shoves TsQs and flops flush, had Ks but could not suck out, I never do, see. So, Iam down to 3k vs 107k, and all looks grim, but I in such good mood out of running normally so far in said tourney for the first time in weeks or so. And I'm like: "wtf, I can do this". And you know what, I did! Just by playing like a true poker god. Gosh, me so happy now, and Unibet is such a great place to be at! :0)

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DDP What you're experiencing is bad variance, so I've combined your thread with this one where there's some good advice on how to deal with the ups and downs of poker Smile

"Once I had posted the above, I start running so much better. Funny, isn't it?" @Dr_Yevskij That's awesome, it's especially important in poker to cherish the highs as much as one emphasizes the lows Smile

All the best,

Jeppe

DDP Rank 10
Rank 10

@Jeppe-Unibet  Thx for my thread edit ...  and the 2 nd thing .. it s not about  , how to manage bad beats or  ups and down ..it s about the changes i ve notice in the last 3 months ..  honestly ..when i started playing on unibet  i was amazed ,  everything was different ... everything seems to be more fair ...but now i m  a bit Disappointed    just my opinion .. maybe i m wrong  . GL HF   all

0 Likes
pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@Argevolen @Dr_Yevskij  but when you beat  AK with yours A4off  then everything is fine ... it's amazing how many think that  AK  AQ KK  AA QQ must win ... Guys do your homework!,  there is so many tools which shows you the numbers/percentages  ... 

everyone at the beginning complained about similar things ... after some time you look at things differently if you understand certain things ... my only advice: learn, learn and once again learn!

That's what the bankroll is for ...  to deal with variance (bad runs , bad beats) in long term 

and if you have doubts, do it with a deck of cards at home (without software) 100 times ...  ie.

AA vs 77, AA vs 910s

AQs vs j10s

AKo vs A9s

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
PompeyPoker Rank 10
Rank 10

@DDP wrote:

I don t know if players notice that after the last unibet client update ..the cards split sistem changed a lot ...  if 2 months ago i quit playing on  another site  because of the amount of bad beats on river ... now  on Unibet it starts happening the same thing ...   maybe we should rename Unibet    (Riverbet)     seriously ... until the last client  update everything was going just fine .... i won a few tournaments .. but now ..  i don t know ..   maybe i m wrong .. 

I honestly dont know how the Unibet reps find a way to reply to this sort of stuff seriously.