cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MeganW Rank 10
Rank 10

@DoktorAvalanche 

@DianeAbbott

Long and hard thinking ... I will leave the decision of variance to playing the board ... Maybe expanding my range(admittedly I do play a tad conservative @ times) although I still find hard to be donked ... and the decision for whatever reason calling with those cards ...

Here is an example of me accepting variance(and I have never done this but was not willing to sacrifice position to a coinflip) QQ 2018-12-31.png... Smile

Veni, Vidi .... Amavi
DoktorAvalanche Rank 10
Rank 10

@MeganW

No problem with the fold there. You're much more disciplined than me! Smile

When the Denver gets Heavy..
MeganW Rank 10
Rank 10

@DoktorAvalanche

as long as we can agree to disagree ... Laugh

Veni, Vidi .... Amavi
DoktorAvalanche Rank 10
Rank 10
Today has been one of those days that make you wonder. It's when really poor, or even idiotic, at times mystifying, play is rewarded that it hurts the most. I find it useful to imagine just how much of a ******* ****** the villain was.
Twice today I can't even work out what they thought they were chasing.
When the Denver gets Heavy..
anyone Rank 15
Rank 15

I’m going broke with QQ in that spot.

Eldred Rank 10
Rank 10

@DoktorAvalanche wrote:
Today has been one of those days that make you wonder. It's when really poor, or even idiotic, at times mystifying, play is rewarded that it hurts the most. I find it useful to imagine just how much of a ******* ****** the villain was.
Twice today I can't even work out what they thought they were chasing.

Yeah, had one of those nights last night, it seems many players on Unibet have not grasped the concept of pot odds judging by the number of ridiculous draws I fell to last night when the good old miracle card hits the river! Not a bad thing in the long run though as the clowns will pay us off over time, bloody frustrating though!

ImFedUp Rank 10
Rank 10

When they call you with trash you just have to make a note when you can, if they play you regularly you will win over time unfortunately some dont last long as trash hands mostly lose and they get bored with poker.

Sabrinutza Rank 10
Rank 10

maybe now, in 2019 it will be great if they put a note option in the poker app ... unibet is starting to be like other poker platforms ... all in, all in with garbage ...

0 Likes
Highlighted
FreedoM Rank 21
Rank 21

@Sabrinutza wrote:

maybe now, in 2019 it will be great if they put a note option in the poker app ... unibet is starting to be like other poker platforms ... all in, all in with garbage ...

I doubt it, that they will add a note option or color or anything else of this genre, they are all about protecting the recreational player, and it will be pointless because u can use a infinite number of aliases, so you are virtually anonymous at the tables. And that's what you want in a poker game, people playing garbage hands. If you want people to respect your raises climb up in stakes. #Kappa

My opinion is that if you can't adjust your strategy to beat the micros, you will not be able to beat higher stakes.

May this new year 2019 bring you good health and prosperity! Cash

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

That is correct @FreedoM, we won't add a note function, that would go completely against our philosphy of making the game as fair as possible.

Changing aliases, no 3rd party software, no notes/coloring, etc. are the main features that we can offer to do that.

Thanks