Bad Run

Bossmanlee00

Wow there's a player called Jessica 19 who go's all in every hand in UO qualifiers and always cashes. In the last 2 days I think I won 2 hands out of 300. These are the things that been happening and 2 hands were against Jessica 19 and were exactly the same plus I lost with this hand in a cash game so here is the 3hands there all the same. Q 10 and I flop open ender so flop is kjand random card all 3 times I turn ace so make straight all 3 times i jam and all 3 times get call and all 3 times they make boat on river how unlucky is that and 2 of these were against Jessica 19 who never seems to lose since the I've had things like 1 away from money and 55 agianst 33 all In and 3 comes right on bubble, cash games are worst the bad beats are Insane but that's poker and hopefully it will change because to turn the nuts 3 times and lose 3 times with it is crazy, watch out for Jessica 19 shhe or he just go's all in in any UO qualifier and 9 times out of 10 wins and always make the ticket GL AT TABLES ALL

• Like 1

@Bossmanlee00 

I know how you feel, it can be hard sometimes playing such an aggressive player. I only played 2 of the UK €5 last week, in one Jessica was all in the first four hands, 5th got called and beat KK with some random hand, carried on with the all ins and lost her double stack, rebought, for double stack, lost it and rebought again, doubled up again and settled into "normal" play. I think she'd bought for 6x at that point and went on to get a €50 ticket but at a cost of probably €30. ( I don't know if she bought the add on. ) I tend to play a bit more safely but there are all sorts of players out there, so just play each as they come and hopefully the variance will turn in your favour. GL,  👍

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png