BUG update

danny27dt

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@wwaanneess, seems to only affect very few users, yes - I'm not 100% up-to-date on it though, as I'm still on vacation. Could you share your dxdiag as well? Having more than one helps a great deal, as we can check what you guys have in common.

You can simply search for dxdiag in Windows, to open the program. There's also a guide here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@EL_HEFAZO wrote:

This is what I get after updating... Can we please have a downgraded version of the software? I also hate playing on other sites.

@EL_HEFAZO, sorry to hear you're having issues as well. Afraid that's not an option at this stage. Please share the dxdiag details as requested above as well and explain the issue in more detail (does it happen after you enter your login credentials or right away when you open the client?), so that we can identify the issue and release a fix for it :)

• Like 1

@Nahkahuilu, sorry to hear that! Please see above - we really need this info to find the root cause of this issue. You can either send it by PM to Patric or I or just post it here in the thread

You can simply search for dxdiag in Windows, to open the program. There's also a guide here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

@Stubbe-Unibet, thanks for aswering so fast. The problem is simple: I updated the software to the last version and when the install finished I lunched the software as always and since then I get that blank screen I dont even have the option to put my login credentials.

I was reading other bug reports and someone said the issue may have to do with my location. I am from, Chile, southamerica. I am able to login from my mobile phone aswell as from the instant player on the web.

Thanks again, cheers!

Screenshot_45.png.2ceff7bc64382724df4aa16814f61019.pngScreenshot_46.png.48cf8287f0f56c55351aa23844f39061.pngScreenshot_47.png.53690f094990a9b5fbaa8eef945e29eb.pngScreenshot_49.png.18a5932b9f73ee9a420b83808da9192b.pngScreenshot_48.thumb.png.1c33ebea0beb1e4ab09007cd1bd44776.png

• Like 1

@EL_HEFAZO wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet, thanks for aswering so fast. The problem is simple: I updated the software to the last version and when the install finished I lunched the software as always and since then I get that blank screen I dont even have the option to put my login credentials.

I was reading other bug reports and someone said the issue may have to do with my location. I am from, Chile, southamerica. I am able to login from my mobile phone aswell as from the instant player on the web.

Thanks again, cheers

Stubbe is on a vacation, as you can see from his signature, and quite frankly personally would just toss the laptop to the sea with worldclass, olympic record throw :laugh:

• Like 3

@Rushbie wrote:

@EL_HEFAZO wrote:

Thanks again, cheers

Stubbe is on a vacation, as you can see from his signature, and quite frankly personally would just toss the laptop to the sea with worldclass, olympic record throw :laugh:

Hahaha, I will have to call @Patric-Unibet then. Can you please take a look at my issue? I dont want to deposit into another site and get used to different formats and structures. I need to get my daily piece of bread :)

• Like 1

Unibet is maybe the worst when it comes to customer service when this sort of disaster happens. No information. Little response. And as it seems. Nothing is done. Shut the damn client down when it is not operating properly!!! What Unibet needs to do here is get a firm grip on the balls og Relax Gaming and squeez really hard.

@Stubbe-Unibet

@Patric-Unibet 

I'm experiencing a similar issue. My client crashes to desktop after attempting to start a table. I sent everything to the info e-mail but I have a small theory which might be helpful to the team in resolving these issues. I shall copy paste my original message to the info e-mail. I won't attach the files here though.

If it is any help, I noticed that every person that is having issues with the update (in the thread here: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/BUG-update/td-p/262090) seems to be using a laptop and are experiencing rendering issues. My log states that most of the assets are loaded but it never gets to load the table assets. This could be an issue related to integrated graphics cards (specifically, Intel). Though I did try forcing both my dedicated Radeon and re-forcing Intel integrated and the issue did not resolve itself.

RelaxCEF.log recently dumped errors into it (after reinstalling the client and trying again). Attached that as well as it actually has error messages in it. There are:
1) Failures to CreateMapBlock
2) An attempt to access a missing file causing the pipe to end.
3) Critical error -8.
4) Inconsistent LRU.

Finally, I noticed that after reinstalling my Unibet Poker client the "CoherentUI" folder no longer appears but it used to exist in previous versions. CoherentUI assets and libraries could be completely unrelated to the issue but I thought I should mention it.

A few additional thoughts:

1) Laptops might be a red herring as I can only access the info contained in this thread.

2) As far as I understand, the client assets and the table assets are separated and loaded through different APIs/assets/applications. There seems to be a rendering issue with the table assets as most people (outside of me) can actually get to the tables but no assets/graphics/textures are loaded as indicated by the black/white screens.

3) So far it seems to a be a rendering or file access issue. I tried changing directories (in case Win10 decided to be capricious in the Program Files folders) but that didn't help either.

4) The difference between my issue and the issues of others in this thread might have to do with cached or old files from previous installations. Since I am only a member of the community since April (or March, can't recall when I started) I might have had a "fresher" installation without previous cached or old files causing my client to CTD.

5) Finally, I noticed that the RelaxCEFHelper started using significantly more CPU resources after the update as I start the client. RelaxCEFHelper now maxes out my CPU for a few seconds and the login screen has gotten a bit laggy. Since there also seems to be an issue with file access (as indicated in the logs for CEFHelper), I'd venture to guess that something has been updated for RelaxCEFHelper which could be causing the issue.

• Like 2

Unfortunately, after the update I can't even open the Unibet Poker app, as it crashes. I thought it is something internal and I have cleaned/checked/updated my registries and updated the video driver, etc. (ATI Radeon R5 as the colleague from above), but no succes.

1501438016_Unibetappcrash.PNG.bad1f278f6437350ff7405bd847b4791.PNG

• Like 1