Awesome Unibet

pirahn

Talking to Marco at unibet. Having a laugh and a joke. Says he will me send me some beers and crisps. Couple hours later get a delivery from amazon. Beers, crisps, beer jug and a book. Nished as pewt playing poker but made my day.These guys are awesome

@pirahn wrote:

Talking to Marco at unibet. Having a laugh and a joke. Says he will me send me some beers and crisps. Couple hours later get a delivery from amazon. Beers, crisps, beer jug and a book. Nished as pewt playing poker but made my day.These guys are awesome

@MarcoV What have you done?

@pirahn Will see this as a marriage proposal he will now hunt you down and add you to his hareem 🤣

I bought him a beer once at a live game and now am I playing poker in my spare time from his basement.

Seriously Unibet is the best site and the community is doing great at boosting the image of the company. :)

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@pirahn wrote:

Well, you did ask for it, when Marco wanted to know if there was anything else he could help with ;)

I bought him a beer once at a live game and now am I playing poker in my spare time from his basement.

I cant comment on what i had to do to get the gifts, unibet rep client confidentiality. Although its really hard to drink a beer with that gimp mask.

Seriously Unibet is the best site and the community is doing great at boosting the image of the company. :)

Not even a contest. See you in Glasgow

u didnt take a picture of the meal and did u start reading the book? :inlove:

When chatting Marco said he just finished reading a great book , The girl on the train. I said i was taking my little girl to library now and ill pick it up if they have it.When i returned it was already on my table with a beer. 

Archived