Avatars won’t load & laggy tournament lobby

GamesDean

Hello,

since the last update avatars behave very strangely. When I open any table they will load sometimes immediately, sometimes only a few will load, other times it takes a few minutes for other avatars to load, in some cases I can only see half of the graphics. However, I found an even stranger workaround: When I open the Unibet Open Slot – I’m talking about the January promo – it will load all avatars in a split second. At least most of the time, sometimes it just shows the Unknown avatar, that grey nobody thingy you can’t select yourself. (Maybe) interestingly, I can’t see the Unknown graphics when avatars won’t load, I just see no graphics then as if I would have deactivated them in my options.

Also, yesterday I was playing a few tournaments and very deep in the €25 Deep Impact the lobby was extremely laggy and I wasn’t able to tell how many players are left or how the chips are distributed by looking at the lobby. That’s just a minor issue, but for sure an annoying one. I assume it had something to do with the big Jackpot freerolls running at the same time because I can recall rival poker sites having similar issues when a lot of players were playing at the same time.

That’s all for now, I hope it helps to fix these problems!

Hi @GamesDean.

Your issue certainly seems like it's related to the video graphics card and we hve a couple of quick and easy fixes provided by our users.

Can you try updating your directX and refreshing your video drivers as they somethimes get outdated and cause these issues?

You can find the process step by step here: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Direct-X10/idi-p/52120.

More info on the matter and the information needed to be able to forward your request to the poker technical team is found in the link bellow:

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Unibet-how-to-s/How-to-report-a-poker-bug/m-p/76164#M109

Basic trouble shooting like deleting cookies and cache and reinstalling the Client is recomended as a first step in solving the issue.

Let me know if you encounter any difficulties!

Regards 

Ray

Former Community Moderator

@FreedoM

Thanks for tagging the VIPs!

@RayL

I can’t imagine my video graphics card causing these troubles – I bought my computer and all components 3 months ago and I don’t have any problems playing actual video games. Also, the problems started with the new update that actually changed something regarding how the avatars are displayed. Before that, everything was perfectly fine. If I recall correctly, @MathrimC had the same problem while streaming – at least I can remember reading a post where that was mentioned.

However, I just updated my video drivers and reinstalled the client – nothing changed. DirectX is definitely installed, so that can’t cause any problems. What do you mean with deleting cookies and cache though? I’m using the client version, so it doesn’t make sense to delete my browser cookies and cache, does it?

Thanks for trying to help though, it’s not the most annoying issue in the world – that’s why I didn’t report it earlier but since the tournament lobby was lagging yesterday I decided to put both topics in one thread.

@GamesDean

I would gladly escalate the issue to the poker experts, I only need a bit more info to be actually able to do that!

Please try and gather the requested info in the thread bellow and send it to contact@unibetcommunity.com

where I will intercept and send it to be verified!

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Unibet-how-to-s/How-to-report-a-poker-bug/m-p/76164#M109

Feel free to drop me a PM whenever you sent the e-mail to be sure this process is as fast as possible!

Former Community Moderator

I have exactly the same issues here as well, like @GamesDean is reporting. Over the last few days, the avatars sometimes don't load and re-appear while the SNG goes on.

Another bug is that sometimes when I change my alias, the new name is correct, however the wrong avatar is being displayed.

And no @RayL , this is completely on your end, not on mine, I didn't have issues like that before.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@RayL

I will send the bug report tomorrow!

@WuDu

The avatars on my tables also load very quickly sometimes, and then very slow – meaning I have to wait 10+ minutes for them to load properly. But opening the Unibet Open slot always loads all avatars immediately. I know, it sounds weird but it works for me.

Imo Unibet is for sure causing these problems because they changed something about how avatars work in the client. Obviously, they didn’t mean to do that but that can always happen, especially because they can’t test new releases with various computer specs.

Archived