Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

promo-poker-mission.jpg

Moving on up - 6th August - 2nd September

UOS III - 27th August - September 9th

August Mission - 1st August - 31st August

1a Play a bounty tournament Play any multi-table tournament with the words 'shooting star' in the name 50 Bonus Points
1b Play Sit & Go tournaments Play at least one SNG for 3 days in a row.  
1c Visit the Bonus Shop Visit the "Bonus Shop" by pressing on your alias, going to "Profile" then "Bonus Shop"  

2a Play a freezeout tournament Play any multi-table tournament with the word 'singularity' in the name €1000  Mission Special Ticket + 5 Cash spins
2b Play Tournaments Play any multi-table tournament that has a €1 buy-in or higher on at least 3 days in a row.  
2c Win hands from the button Win 5 hands from the button in any cash game  

3a Play PLO, then play NLHE the next day Join any Omaha cash game table and reach the flop 10 times. Then do the same in Hold'em the next day. €2 MTT ticket + 200 bonus points
3b Double up in NLHE Reach 200 big blinds (double the maximum allowed starting stack) in a NLHE cash game  
3c Play a rebuy tournament Play any multi-table tournament with the word 'multiverse' in the name  

4a PLO Showdown Win at least one hand at showdown in any PLO cash game for three days in a row €3000  Mission Special Ticket + 5 Cash spins
4b More SNG! Play at least one HU SNG for 3 days in a row  
4c Bounty Hunter Eliminate at least one player from any non-freeroll multi-table tournament with the word "Bounty" in the name  

5a Play Tournaments Play any multi-table tournament that has a €1 buy-in or higher on at least 3 days in a row. €10 Cash Game Ticket
5b NLHE hearts and diamonds Be dealt only hearts and diamonds 15 times at any NLHE cash game stake  
5c PLO Blackjack Be dealt 20 cards with a value of 10 or higher at any PLO cash game stake

53 REPLIES
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

Hmm, I'm pretty sure I commented that post yesterday. Déjà vu happens.

Indeed you did @psrquack Smile I just featured it on the main page so it jumps out a bit, the other one was somewhat hidden away.
Nospheratu Rank 12
Rank 12

Do you get points for some leaderboard by finishing these missions or what is it about?

AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

@Nospheratu , 

Slide the bar of the OP to the right and you'll see the reward for each completed mission Smile

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
Purps Rank 18
Rank 18

@Nospheratu wrote:

Do you get points for some leaderboard by finishing these missions or what is it about?

You get the prize that you see on the right side of the table ( scrolling needed )

Nospheratu Rank 12
Rank 12
123 Rank 10
Rank 10

Suggestion:

You cant exchange the tickets anymore so it would be cool if you would get the equivelant amount of PokerPoints not specific tickets anymore.

All in all im happy that theres guaranteed prize promo this month - couldnt beat the goalie and didnt win nothing at the raffle in june-july.

I also really miss the milestone hands promo you have had a few times. The most exciting promo in history of online poker imo Geek

123 Rank 10
Rank 10

@123 wrote:

Suggestion:

You cant exchange the tickets anymore so it would be cool if you would get the equivelant amount of PokerPoints not specific tickets anymore.

All in all im happy that theres guaranteed prize promo this month - couldnt beat the goalie and didnt win nothing at the raffle in june-july.

I also really miss the milestone hands promo you have had a few times. The most exciting promo in history of online poker imo Geek

Sorry for doublepost - meant it for the moving on up promo. 

If you earlier got NL25€ ticket for 4th completed week then it would be cool if you got 2500 BP this time so you can buy whatever you like to play normally for your reward.

GR1ZZL3R Rank 20
Rank 20

@123 I think they give different rewards to be used on specific games to get some players to try different things instead of sticking to one format.Smile