August Mission 2020

laifstaile

Not fully satisfied with that 10e Hexa. Why not making it 5x2e or 2x5e, not to mention 1000BP? I know that if micro player cash that hexa ticket it will be a massive rakeback but cmon, hexa is too variant to count on this. Rather have 10eSNG ticket. Anyone go tilting after when you lose some big ticket from mission especially some bigger multiplier? I know i do 😛  

@GR1ZZL3RCan you say something more about new client? Most of all if its customizable? Are there new card/lobby/background themes? Is is heavier or lighter than old one? I must say i kinda dread the moment of introducing new client, from those screenshots i dont think its worth it. 

• Like 2
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@jerry I'm not sure how much I should be saying, I know there have already been one or two teasers but it's still a work in progress so probably a bit unfair to say too much. What I will say is it's mostly positive feedback but new things can take some adjusting to, we get familiar with the old and comfortable, I like most of it so far. 👍

• Like 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@MadAdo wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@successlaw wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R 

Can i have more details for Round 4 ..NL10 or lower ? 

What should i do there ?

Thanks

@successlaw 

I'm not sure I should be releasing details so don't tell anyone else. 🤫

Be dealt 10 hands at any NLHE game where your cards add up to ten or less.

@successlaw  I would like to correct this explanation -> NL10 or lower -> it stands that you need to collect (up to X-times) a hole card which value is maximal Ten (so also all lower) ... That means that cards like 2,3,4,...8,9,T counts in any of suit (any order of course) !!!

Correction: 10 hands where sum value of your holecards did not exceed value 10 (suit and order matter NOT).

Valid example(s): 82, 73, 72, 64, 63, 62, 55, 54, 53, 52, 44, 43, 42, 33, 32, 22

@successlaw  I appologize = I was interpreted it badly at the very first time (I thought that it should be the same like in the past month missions)... my bad :geek:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...