Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marekss Rank 17
Rank 17
Ja-z-Polszy Rank 15
Rank 15
AdrianN_MP Rank 19
Rank 19

Hey guys, the updated leaderboard can be found on this link. I'm doing the leaderboards now, semi automatically after each tournament finishes but mistakes can still happen, so please let me know on twitch https://www.twitch.tv/maestro1908  if something isn't right for you.

Leaderboard Davitsche League

The frog formerly known as NMPfan.
Ja-z-Polszy Rank 15
Rank 15

Last saturday was a long day Smile Thanks everybody for nice poker and see you at the tables Popeye

Veni,Vidi,Vici
Highlighted
FreedoM Rank 22
Rank 22
Congratulations to the winners and everyone who participated in the toughest MTTs on Unibet.
“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
GothMoth Rank 19
Rank 19

Congrats on the nice win @Ja-z-Polszy Smile

I know the feeling is great, I had 100 points too the previos UOS league and the funny thing is I won without winning a MTT (2nd, 2nd 3rd).

This time wasn't my day lost almost every crucial flip, but later I was compensated... 11th in the Supernova Smile

Make a good use of the tickets  Thumbs Up

Many thanks to @DaVitsche  and Unibet for the great promos and Good Luck to everyone in the Series Smile

Darkangel7 Rank 14
Rank 14

Congratulations to @Ja-z-Polszy for taking the whole thing down, well played. Great turn out as always for the Stream League as always. Am sure @DaVitsche would have loved to have streamed himself, but due to unforseen circumstances couldn't. I hope I can speak for everyone on the community that we missed him and we are all thinking about him and send him loads of positivity and love from the community. 

@DaVitsche had the forethought to reach out to Maestro1908 who had only streamed twice to help him with the stream league, so that it could continue in his absence. In my opinion he couldn't have left it in better hands. Maestro did a really professional job of streaming the league, handling the passwords and the chat like a professional. I certainly wouldn't have thought that it was only his third stream. It seemed to me like he had been streaming for a lot longer. Streaming for over 10 and a half hours on your third stream was amazing and also very tiring too, well done.  Also a big shout out to @AdrianN_MP who was Maestro's Satu and sorting out the spreadsheet and kept it updated. I tried but failed miserably, but if there is a next time and @AdrianN_MP is playing live I will know what to do. 

Congrats as well for getting over 200+ followers on your stream. Yes it was on followers only mode but just goes to show how poplular the league actually is. Thanks to everyone who played and stayed around for the whole stream, am sure if Maestro could post on here he would say the same. 

Good luck to everyone on the tables and in the UOS event starting today. Run golden.

GothMoth Rank 19
Rank 19

@Darkangel7  I run of time to edit , so here is my Thank You to Maestro who made this whole thing possible when it seemed there won't be a streamleague. And he did a great job Smile

Here is a link to the stream:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/301637159##

Didn't watch much of it except the beginning and later 1 tricky hand against him at 07:20

I plan on watching his recent broadcast because it's interesting to see the common situations from a different perspective. Also the thought process of one of the best MTT players on Unibet is something very educational...

Hopefully there will be many lenghty UOS streams and let's meet at some final tables Smile

DaVitsche Rank 15
Rank 15

Big shoutout to Maestro1908 for helping the community out with streaming.

As to the reason I didn't stream: My mom passed away on Friday, so I didn't feel like streaming. I still need some time for myself, but as soon as I have the strength, I'll be back.