Around the World raffle - Live draw

DavidP_Unibet

Hi all,

The live draw for the Around the World raffle will take place today at around 16:30 CET at www.twitch.tv/unibetpoker. We'll be drawing all of the large prizes today (30 Gold prizes, 11 Silver and 2 Bronze) and will be drawing all other prizes by random number generator on Monday, with all results posted on the site next week. We'll also be running some freerolls during the stream, all in all I think it's going to be a lot of fun! We'll also need some help from the audience in order to draw the prizes so please join us then for what should be a slightly crazy show :)

David

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

Did I hear the word freeroll? :p hehe

I will try to be there as long as my internet decides to stay alive :D

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@VikingsAF wrote:

Did I hear the word freeroll? :p hehe

I will try to be there as long as my internet decides to stay alive :D

Just checked the freeroll

Not only is it a freeroll but its an everyone wins freeroll. Thats a lot of freetickets for everyone :)

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@DavidP_Unibet wrote:

There could be a total of 6 freerolls, it all depends on the audience... you will find out more during the stream ;)

OMG 6 freerolls!!!

Thats a hell of a lot of "whats the password?".

Bit of guess at chat later.

"Whats the pass?"

"For what?"

"The freeroll"

"Which freeroll?"

"The twitch freeroll"

"Which twitch freeroll?"

and so on for 4 hours and a bit :P

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Six freerolls? Are you going for World Record or Guiness 🆒. Need to make some adjustment to my monitor since i cant play comfortably more than 5 unibet tables :lovekiss::peace:

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

The winners of the main prizes are here

https://twitter.com/UnibetPoker/status/817784456442421249

I know there is an issue with freeroll #3 btw, I'm going to add freeroll #3 manually now but it will start at 23:15 CET. 

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

Archived