Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unibet Poker Expert DavidP_Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

Hi all,

The live draw for the Around the World raffle will take place today at around 16:30 CET at www.twitch.tv/unibetpoker. We'll be drawing all of the large prizes today (30 Gold prizes, 11 Silver and 2 Bronze) and will be drawing all other prizes by random number generator on Monday, with all results posted on the site next week. We'll also be running some freerolls during the stream, all in all I think it's going to be a lot of fun! We'll also need some help from the audience in order to draw the prizes so please join us then for what should be a slightly crazy show Smile

David

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb
48 REPLIES
cris1285 Rank 18
Rank 18
jonny2192 Rank 22
Rank 22

Good luck all you ticket holders, Going to be some happy people by the end of tonight. Smile

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
VikingsAF Rank 19
Rank 19

Did I hear the word freeroll? Tongue hehe

I will try to be there as long as my internet decides to stay alive Very Happy

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
Highlighted
jonny2192 Rank 22
Rank 22

VikingsAF wrote:

Did I hear the word freeroll? Tongue hehe

I will try to be there as long as my internet decides to stay alive Very Happy

Just checked the freeroll

Not only is it a freeroll but its an everyone wins freeroll. Thats a lot of freetickets for everyone Smile

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
Unibet Poker Expert

There could be a total of 6 freerolls, it all depends on the audience... you will find out more during the stream Wink

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb
jonny2192 Rank 22
Rank 22

DavidP_Unibet wrote:

There could be a total of 6 freerolls, it all depends on the audience... you will find out more during the stream Wink

OMG 6 freerolls!!!

Thats a hell of a lot of "whats the password?".

Bit of guess at chat later.

"Whats the pass?"

"For what?"

"The freeroll"

"Which freeroll?"

"The twitch freeroll"

"Which twitch freeroll?"

and so on for 4 hours and a bit :P

MathrimC Rank 18
Rank 18

I'll miss all the fun because of a family dinner. But hope to catch a nice prize with my silver ticket Smile

VikingsAF Rank 19
Rank 19

I'll root for you @MathrimC Wink 

And @DavidP_Unibet will it all be "everyone wins"? Or will we have to play? Tongue

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
Unibet Poker Expert

The first one will be an everybody wins but the others will all be playable.

― Nassim Nicholas Taleb