Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

By players.PNG

Scroll right to see rewards Smile

1a Create a new identity Change your appearance by creating a new identity 50 Bonus Points
1b Play HexaPro tournaments Play three HexaPro tournaments
1c Play PLO, then play NLHE the next day Join any Omaha Cash Game table and reach the flop at least 10 times. Then do the same in Hold'em the next day

2a Play a bounty tournament Play any multi-table tournament with the words 'shooting star' in the name €1000  Mission Special Ticket + X Freespins
2b Win hands from the button Win 5 hands from the button in any cash game
2c Play Sit & Go tournaments Play three Sit & Go tournaments

3a More HexaPro! Play at least one HexaPro tournament 3 days in a row 3x €1 HexaPro ticket
3b PLO Blackjack Be dealt 20 cards with a value of 10 or higher at any PLO cash game stake
3c Play tournaments Play any multi-table tournament that has a €1 buy-in or higher for three days in a row

4a PLO Showdown Win at least one hand at showdown in any PLO cash game for three days in a row €3000  Mission Special Ticket + X Freespins
4b More SNG! Play at least one SNG for 3 days in a row
4c NLHE 10 or lower Be dealt {20} hands with a value of 10 or lower at any NLHE cash game stake

5a Double up in Banzai Reach 20 big blinds (double the starting stack) in any Banzai cash game €10 Cash ticket
5b Double up in NLHE Reach 200 big blinds (double the maximum allowed starting stack) in a NLHE cash game
5c Double up in PLO Reach 200 big blinds (double the maximum allowed starting stack) in a PLO cash game
28 REPLIES 28
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

Thanks Ray, I really apreciate your frinedly and helpful attitude.Smile

successlaw Rank 14
Rank 14

Thank you. Last one, the hard one !

0 Likes
MadAdo Rank 18
Rank 18

@Ray-Unibet  part 3:

Spoiler
shot.pngwanna my multiplier here :P

Where is my multiplier ? Secret Angel

0 Likes
JamesBlond Rank 2
Rank 2

I allready have 4 identities. Is it necessary to create a fifth one to accomplish the first part ?

What does happen to someone who have 5 identities ? Can't he finish the first mission ?

0 Likes
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

@JamesBlond wrote:

I allready have 4 identities. Is it necessary to create a fifth one to accomplish the first part ?

What does happen to someone who have 5 identities ? Can't he finish the first mission ?

You can, and need to delete one of the previous identities to be able to create a new one.

0 Likes
JamesBlond Rank 2
Rank 2
successlaw Rank 14
Rank 14

HEy @Ray-Unibet 

There is a discrepancy between what promo said for 3rd step 3 x 1euro Hex and what my lobby mission rewards say 1 x 1euro Hex. Which is the real prize? I attached below screenshot. Thanks 

promoo.png