I dont think its a phone issue maybe connection issues. I have noticed it happens mainly when there has been a long delay before log in screen comes up and also between actually signing on and the lobby displaying. I would advise your dev people to check if background processes are timing out.
I tried several times last night between 9:45 and 10:00pm UK time:
- 1st attempt I got the UNIBET logo the 3 slightly dimmed avatars and the pulsating suit (club, diamon, heart, spade) The the screen wen totally grey, when I pressed the back button on my phone I got the normal are you sure you want to exit the client option with the tick or cross.
- another attemp got the same
- I tried with the screen held portrait instead of landscape anf git a logon screen ! and was able to logon.
- I then tried again landscape and was able to logon !
- when logged on I couldnt see the tournament options or the hexapro options.
I didn't actually try to play.
(note: in typical user fashion - this is from memory and my well be ridden with inaccuracies)
Yeah, I’ve experienced my 2 hole cards disappear and all betting controls during a tournament.
I was expecting all icons to reappear eventually so I waited, since my phone does lag from time to time when the cards get handed out during preflop,
A fast log out and back in solved it thankfully. But who knows what cards got folded during that glitch 😢
Also, this was on an iPhone.