Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trixster61 Rank 10
Rank 10

Samsung J5(6)

I dont think its a phone issue maybe connection issues. I have noticed it happens mainly when there has been a long delay before log in screen comes up and also between actually signing on and the lobby displaying. I would advise your dev people to check if background processes are timing out.

0 Likes
Omahahaha Rank 10
Rank 10

I tried several times last night between 9:45 and 10:00pm UK time:

- 1st attempt I got the UNIBET logo the 3 slightly dimmed avatars and the pulsating suit (club, diamon, heart, spade) The the screen wen totally grey, when I pressed the back button on my phone I got the normal are you sure you want to exit the client option with the tick or cross.

- another attemp got the same

- I tried with the screen held portrait instead of landscape anf git a logon screen ! and was able to logon.

- I then tried again landscape and was able to logon !

- when logged on I couldnt see the tournament options or the hexapro options.

I didn't actually try to play.

(note: in typical user fashion - this is from memory and my well be ridden with inaccuracies)

BluffMeista Rank 6
Rank 6

Yeah, I’ve experienced my 2 hole cards disappear and all betting controls during a tournament. 

I was expecting all icons to reappear eventually so I waited, since my phone does lag from time to time when the cards get handed out during preflop, 

A fast log out and back in solved it thankfully. But who knows what cards got folded during that glitch 😢 

Also, this was on an iPhone. 

0 Likes
warmachine6000 New member

95% of times when I go to log in, faceID fails which makes me have to type my password.

iphone 11pro

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
@warmachine6000, this one should be fixed soon. We're currently testing a possible fix Smile
0 Likes
Sweeedeeen Rank 14
Rank 14

Often we write about software only the bad and almost never write if everything works well. Therefore, I want to write that I like the mobile client and it works well for me both ios and android Smile