Anyone else have slower withdrawals?

BBC

All my debit card withdrawals this year have been superfast, it takes 2 hrs to get approved then it shows up on my card instantly. Amazing, I thought! But my last one was on thursday and I still haven't received anything. I made another one on friday but nothing. Anyone else had this lately or is it smth with my bank? Live chat said there's nothing different on UB's end.

Hey @ReCorpH

I still have nothing. Can you check with the payment company today? I mean it's very unusual to have all withdrawals this year instant to card right after the approval email(so about 2hr total) and this to take almost a week, something must be wrong? I've also made 2 more withdrawals since then (friday and monday) with the same result, so it's not a random one time thing. It also never used to matter if it was a working day or not, just 2 hrs to get approved and insta to card.

Hey @shobolanul

hmmm I'm romanian too, maybe this is the problem? I was wondering if it's the bank, do you use BT? I wish I had another bank so I can test it...

Hey@ReCorpH

I'm still having big delays with my cashouts, is this the new norm now or is it a temporary glitch? Literally gone from instant to card once approved to a week of waiting if the weekend is in the way. I've also noticed that Payvision is no longer mentioned on the card statement so whoever is the middleman is extremely slow. So the cashouts have gone from less than a second to a week waiting time once approved, will this be fixed or is this just how it will be from now on?

• 2 weeks later...

@HonorTheGame wrote:

@ReCorpH  do you know what changed in the withdrawal process, in regards to the RO users?The quick withdrawal was one of Unibet's main advantages over some of the competitors, but now it seems to be standardized to ~3 days to reach the accounts.

All the competitors have fast withdrawals with VISA direct. Now Unibet is the only one with slow withdrawals on VISA. It's very clear that they changed the payment processor. But instead to be better and improve, now they are back in time with 3-4 years. I don't know a single place in ROmania where you don't have instant money on VISA cards with visa direct.