Another " cyber attack" maybe? LOL

fish8one

@JeppeL 
It looks like its over now (at least for me) but after disconnection I was unable to login to poker, main site and community. At the moment of disconnection I was playing 4 tables 1E SNGs and it seems like despite not being at logged in managed to finish 2nd in one of them. But the refund for the rest would be appreciated. Its not big money, but its still money. Thank you :)

“Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.”
― Joseph Heller, Catch-22

@marto - You survived to get your UO4 ticket so no refund required.

@snave - Have added 600 BP to cover affected tournamnet buy-ins. You lost no money in the cash game hand you were DC'd on and the full stack was returned to you after your sit out timer expired.

@dJ_b0rG - You ended up winning €7 from the qualifier and I have refunded your buy-in, as well as the othe raffected MTT you were playing at the time.

@jerry - Looks like you got in to play the €250 qualifier

@kwasozlop - Refunded DC'd SNGs in Bonus points

Apologies for the disruption yesterday everyone, it was completely out of our control and affected a number of major services for several hours. 

• Like 2

Poker Janitor

I dont think connecting via vpn is legal. I mean once i did it with diffrent site and long story short there were some problems. Maybe someone would confirm this. Would be good option if site is down.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

The issue yesterday was related to how the traffic was being routed around the internet, not specifically any part of Unibet being offline. The poker servers were online the whole time but traffic couldn't get routed to it for most countries. Some countries had less issues, Romania for example, which is why a VPN would have worked if you had chosen a country with no routing issues.

• Like 1

Poker Janitor