MathrimC Rank 19
Rank 19

@jerry wrote:

Przechwytywanie.JPG\

LaughThumbs Up

I wonder how she got there, I thought bots weren't allowed on Unibet

FishWisperer Rank 9
Rank 9

Oh WOW!!! ... Thanx for this great post! 

I always have a good ol chuckle everytime I come up with a new alias. I always take inspiration from the avatar and try to make it as relevant and witty as possible. If I can make it Poker relevant then even better. Problem was always never having someone to share them with!!! Except now thanx to this post.

FishWisperer was my very first Unibet alias and the one I mostly use... [The guy holding the fish up as if he is Wispering to it I just found ridiculously funny as well as being able to reference 'FISH', a common term for newbie / amateur players. ... Hence Wispering to them is like training them and having a command over them... eg. Dog Whisperer or Horse Whisperer etc.

As for my other aliases... here is a Screenshot. Totally exposed now damn! but who cares.... At least I can share my creativity lol ... You can do ur own working out as to how I got to them and If u like, then give it a like hahaha.

Unialias.jpg

Ive seen a few very impressive ones at the tables too but i forget real quick! ... some very out of the box type thinking lol Wink keep it up.

Rushbie Rank 21
Rank 21

Alright, well we all are nutjobs here so,.. welcome to the club man Very Happy

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
Community Manager
Community Manager

@EasyRush wrote:

One guy i came across called himself q10tarantino. The avatar with the gun. It gave me a good chuckle at the table.. and the next day when I remembered again hehehehe q10tarantino

Thanks for sharing this one @EasyRush, it's a good one Smile

WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

Bluff Aldrin made me Laugh...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
FishWisperer Rank 9
Rank 9

haha thanx mate

0 Likes
cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

Conversation at the table: 

- Hi, i "bj_for_money"!

- Hey, sorry, but "Nomoneybro"!

Btw typical freeroller names, tikiet-tikiet, the offer is probably valid Laugh

Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 20.43.27.png

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

Ok who's the wiseguy?

Screenshot (2960).png 

Like looking in a mirror! Rofl

It Is What It Is
Dr_Yevskij Rank 8
Rank 8

UpieceOfSh1t. Best nick I've seen so far. Cocky in a humorous way. Has me giggle every time I see this dude.

theMachine Rank 15
Rank 15

theMachine OBSERVED A PLAYER CALLED "FixThePayout"

"CLEARLY YOU HAVE YET TO GRASP OF HUMOUR MACHINE"

IT IS MORE HUMOUROUS WHEN CHECKING THE PAYOUTS:

Screenshot_20190422-202035.jpg