Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jerry Rank 19
Rank 19

Przechwytywanie2222.PNG

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
BundleFjoy Rank 10
Rank 10

Thx jerry. That’s my alias. Glad someone noticed.

You can look at it in 2 ways... 1. Obvious, the guy has HeartHeartsHeart 4 brains 

or 2. HeartHeartsHeart the guy must have 4 brains the way he plays! Both are applicable i guess, depending my mood/mindset Very Happy

My own favorite aliases

7of9Suited,  its a star trek thing

and my new one SeriousBeats

WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

This one made me LOL in the Supernova today:kimj.PNG

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

göker.PNG

Glad to see Mehmet Göker finding time to qualify for the UO in order to pay back his debt...Laugh

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
jerry Rank 19
Rank 19

Przechwytywanie.PNG

He knows something Rofl

@WuDu wrote:

Glad to see Mehmet Göker finding time to qualify for the UO in order to pay back his debt...Laugh

He just won 50e UO ticket in sat from 18CET. Tongue

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
jerry Rank 19
Rank 19

Przechwytywanie.PNG

Rofl

EasyRush Rank 9
Rank 9

One guy i came across called himself q10tarantino. The avatar with the gun. It gave me a good chuckle at the table.. and the next day when I remembered again hehehehe q10tarantino

jerry Rank 19
Rank 19

Przechwytywanie.JPG

WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

juice.PNG

JointOrderlyCalf-size_restricted

God Emperor Trump
jerry Rank 19
Rank 19

Przechwytywanie.JPG\

LaughThumbs Up