Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ametrine Rank 21
Rank 21

@hascorel I think exactly the opposite - it is great that he has enough energy to read through so many different posts and reply to them - he really is one of the people who make this community more active and we should appreciate it Smile

Don't you agree that it would be much sadder, when you post something and nobody answers you - so maybe we should all be a little bit more like him Smirk

But that mentioned, this a topic about amusing/clever aliases - you should make your own thread about him, if you want to discuss this more Laugh

LCW Rank 10
Rank 10

so far, the only one that's gotten a little chuckle out of me was TaggySits

NeriPoker Rank 16
Rank 16

I haven't been very creative with my alias' really. My latest attempt at humour is "NoodleWiener".

#tumbleweed

wwaanneess Rank 17
Rank 17

this one more in the section of 'offencive aliases'

radge1 Rank 18
Rank 18

His tache seems differentSmirk

0 Likes
kingngod Rank 17
Rank 17

kingngod, kingngodmode, KingHIGHwin Angel

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@hascorel wrote:

I cant  take it anymore with this Magicadil guy.... i think seriuosly to make a thread about toillet paper in 2016 ... may be he has on opinion about this thing too. Every thread i read Magicadil  is there .... i want a skip button Smile

Now this one made me Rofl

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@WuDu wrote:

I hope on the morning of November 9th, Unibet offers @Magicadil a nice playthrough bonus once Trump wiped the floor with Hillary. A lot of those SJWs are going to be on suicide watch then and need hope wherever they can get it...

Trump-Train

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
KampelaFace Rank 10
Rank 10

Bullsitter with the Indian Chief avatar.

Almost laughed. Yeah it's mine and i play really horribly with it.Rofl

radge1 Rank 18
Rank 18

This one tickled me.... RoflScreen Shot 2017-01-14 at 22.54.28.png

0 Likes