cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Magicadil Rank 25
Rank 25

@Jamie-Unibet wrote:

@Magicadil wrote:

My old screen name was 'DonaldTrumpf' with a duck avatar. Trump's real last name is 'Trumpf' but he changed it because it doesn't sound successful. & Donald is the name of a duck.

It was actually "Drumpf" which is a name of Germanic heritage.

Yes, that's what I meant. my bad. Typo :smileyindifferent:

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way
0 Likes
Valkyrie Rank 19
Rank 19

Don't know how amusing it is, but I used "TicTacJoe" for a while. (Because TicTacToe was already taken.) Only now realized it may have indicated that my poor little panda avatar had bad breath. :smileytongue:

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@Jamie-Unibet

Absolutely agree, however to set the record straight, I wasn't the one starting the political discussion here...

To move back to the topic of this thread, another funny name that has been taken in every shape or form is the old white bearded cowboy with "BluffaloBill".

For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ.
And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.
It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

2 Corinthians 11, 13-15
0 Likes
ArtyMcFly Rank 15
Rank 15

At one point, most of my screennames referenced 'Back to the Future'.

Back To The Future Avatars.png

I should have saved the Clocktower.

radge1 Rank 18
Rank 18
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

These are my current aliases:

All_CaponeIN.PNGBonus--Pater.PNGCheck_Norri5.PNG

Bonus pater (bonus pater familias) is a term from Roman law which refers to an average Joe (reasonable person in English law).

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
Fritzvonspritz Rank 10
Rank 10

hey, mine don't you like ? Fritz is german name, Von also, but Spritz is wine with sparkling water ....

0 Likes
Fritzvonspritz Rank 10
Rank 10

or, other identity of mine, named : JollyRocker, of course is from Jolly Jocker, a rocker jocker Smile)))))))))

0 Likes
KaaniMaani Rank 8
Rank 8
hascorel Rank 10
Rank 10

I cant  take it anymore with this Magicadil guy.... i think seriuosly to make a thread about toillet paper in 2016 ... may be he has on opinion about this thing too. Every thread i read Magicadil  is there .... i want a skip button Smile