Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
radge1 Rank 18
Rank 18

Most screen names aren't very creative, how about a thread for ones you find amusing, some of the clean ones I've noticed recently are...

bipolarbears

jimbabwe

ButtGhost

64 REPLIES 64
Magicadil Rank 25
Rank 25

My old screen name was 'DonaldTrumpf' with a duck avatar. Trump's real last name is 'Trumpf' but he changed it because it doesn't sound successful. & Donald is the name of a duck.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

I hope on the morning of November 9th, Unibet offers Magicadil a nice playthrough bonus once Trump wiped the floor with Hillary. A lot of those SJWs are going to be on suicide watch then and need hope wherever they can get it...

Speaking of clever aliases:

Mine was even reported here in the forums

For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ.
And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.
It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

2 Corinthians 11, 13-15
0 Likes
FreedoM Rank 22
Rank 22
I play with:

.1 - FreedoM (Guy with orange-jacket a beard and sunglasses)
.2 - BeachLife (Guy with sunglasses, sun-hat and tank-top)
.3 - RockYaMind ( Rocker with rock-sighn, purple tank-top and a green scarf)
.4 - Peaceful1 (Angel that looks up)
.5 - Krypton173 (Mad Scientist lol)

If they are clever or not this is for you to decide Very Happy
“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
Magicadil Rank 25
Rank 25

@WuDu I hope you learn to use your analytical skills better or you won't be too successful at poker. All the polls have Hillary crushing Trump, the betting lines give Clinton a decent sized advantage. Trump also chose Mike Pence as VP, the most anti-gay Governor in history. For complete breakdown on why Trump is a terrible human being, refer to Daniel Negreanu's twitter.

Sorry for going off topic, just had to reply. Joking about going on 'Suicide watch' isn't funny by the way.

@FreedoM I like BeachLife. Unique alias, & it describes my life because I spend most of my time at the beach Smile

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

#Pray4Magicadil

Takes political advice from a poker player who makes a living shilling for Pokerstars, a site that does not put players' interest first and only cares about its profit, while being on a Unibet forum. Liberal logic...

Speaking of betting odds, the Brexit had way higher odds than Trump winning, guess how that played out? I wish the Unibet betting department were as generous as the Unibet Poker guys, because the odds here were 2.66 the last time I checked, while the competition has him at 3.4 and 3.6. Maybe you and your fellow gender studies/sociology/liberal arts majors should put some money on Hillary here on Unibet, because I would really like to place a bet on Trump before the first debate.

For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ.
And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.
It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

2 Corinthians 11, 13-15
0 Likes
Unibet Employee Jamie-Unibet
Unibet Employee

@Magicadil wrote:

My old screen name was 'DonaldTrumpf' with a duck avatar. Trump's real last name is 'Trumpf' but he changed it because it doesn't sound successful. & Donald is the name of a duck.

It was actually "Drumpf" which is a name of Germanic heritage.

0 Likes
Unibet Employee

@WuDu wrote:

I hope on the morning of November 9th, Unibet offers Magicadil a nice playthrough bonus once Trump wiped the floor with Hillary. A lot of those SJWs are going to be on suicide watch then and need hope wherever they can get it...

Speaking of clever aliases:

Mine was even reported here in the forums

Let's keep these discussions on topic and respectful please WuDu. Making light of suicide and making political statements doesn't really seem very relevant to the topic of "Amusing/clever aliases".

Unibet Employee

Also, my favourite screen names from my time playing online were the following:

lol_religion

BeepBeepImaJeep

ConfidentKevin

Andrew Rank 16
Rank 16

@Jamie-Unibet wrote:

lol_religion

Political statement Sad

0 Likes