radge1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@hascorel wrote:

I cant  take it anymore with this Magicadil guy.... i think seriuosly to make a thread about toillet paper in 2016 ... may be he has on opinion about this thing too. Every thread i read Magicadil  is there .... i want a skip button 😃

Now this one made me 🤣

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 3 weeks later...

@WuDu wrote:

I hope on the morning of November 9th, Unibet offers @Magicadil a nice playthrough bonus once Trump wiped the floor with Hillary. A lot of those SJWs are going to be on suicide watch then and need hope wherever they can get it...

Trump-Train

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 2 months later...

@radge1 wrote:

This one tickled me.... 🤣1043950714_ScreenShot2017-01-14at22_54_28.png.93a0472c73e446cfd41769b381f0301c.png

Had to smile at that one as well. Those UO tourneys have some funny names playing...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

@radge1 wrote:

Quite like this one....even though he later 756344881_ScreenShot2017-02-06at23_47_42.png.91102ae3adbe934bd7c181c435cba613.pngtook all my chips...

It sounds funny but the origin of that name is rooted in racism.

• Like 1
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

• 1 month later...

@radge1 wrote:

Quite like this one....even though he later 1321826415_ScreenShot2017-02-06at23_47_42.png.416cf8c1c054aa199ab40530466d8ef3.pngtook all my chips...

🤣 That alias is straight savage...🤣

Now this guy has great taste in cartoons! Too bad we don't have frogs as avatars...

Unbenannt.PNG.3ef77f9eec5a42b04f481aca4fc292d7.PNG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Thx jerry. That’s my alias. Glad someone noticed.

You can look at it in 2 ways... 1. Obvious, the guy has ❤️♥️❤️ 4 brains 

or 2. ❤️♥️❤️ the guy must have 4 brains the way he plays! Both are applicable i guess, depending my mood/mindset 😀

My own favorite aliases

7of9Suited,  its a star trek thing

and my new one SeriousBeats

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

This one made me LOL in the Supernova today:kimj.PNG.b066660636d2e4c766af0656afec03db.PNG

• Like 3

1148267845_gker.PNG.cdbfb24261be4824b23aa9a47f46583b.PNG

Glad to see Mehmet Göker finding time to qualify for the UO in order to pay back his debt...:laugh:

• Like 1

Przechwytywanie.PNG.13df1f43491a73ebc9ea297dc3923462.PNG

He knows something 🤣

@WuDu wrote:

Glad to see Mehmet Göker finding time to qualify for the UO in order to pay back his debt...:laugh:

He just won 50e UO ticket in sat from 18CET. 😛

• Like 2
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...