Amusing/clever aliases

radge1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh WOW!!! ... Thanx for this great post! 

I always have a good ol chuckle everytime I come up with a new alias. I always take inspiration from the avatar and try to make it as relevant and witty as possible. If I can make it Poker relevant then even better. Problem was always never having someone to share them with!!! Except now thanx to this post.

FishWisperer was my very first Unibet alias and the one I mostly use... [The guy holding the fish up as if he is Wispering to it I just found ridiculously funny as well as being able to reference 'FISH', a common term for newbie / amateur players. ... Hence Wispering to them is like training them and having a command over them... eg. Dog Whisperer or Horse Whisperer etc.

As for my other aliases... here is a Screenshot. Totally exposed now damn! but who cares.... At least I can share my creativity lol ... You can do ur own working out as to how I got to them and If u like, then give it a like hahaha.

Unialias.jpg.12bc4fe78b1aea85baf3caa4df26f27a.jpg

Ive seen a few very impressive ones at the tables too but i forget real quick! ... some very out of the box type thinking lol ;) keep it up.

• Like 7

Bluff Aldrin made me :laugh:...

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Happy ramadan everybody! :laugh:

haram.PNG.dbbcfdd09b4cc4913e644d7ad29a6b2f.PNG

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

doug.PNG.978c711244ed37154482621c51476142.PNG

source

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

@jerry wrote:

Przechwytywanie.JPG.ab41c216724fbdd33b32911937186880.JPG.

When Unibet help solving daddy issues  :Rofl:

The blue haired punk chick would be a much better avatar in that case...:Laugh:

freeuk.PNG.f3a9fbf5beb7604ff9637f779e96ed0d.PNG

I LOLed...

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

greta.PNG.4dc6dbe6b615c466f2aa180fed2145da.PNG

tenor

• Like 1