Amusing/clever aliases

radge1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My old screen name was 'DonaldTrumpf' with a duck avatar. Trump's real last name is 'Trumpf' but he changed it because it doesn't sound successful. & Donald is the name of a duck.

• Like 4
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

I hope on the morning of November 9th, Unibet offers Magicadil a nice playthrough bonus once Trump wiped the floor with Hillary. A lot of those SJWs are going to be on suicide watch then and need hope wherever they can get it...

Speaking of clever aliases:

Mine was even reported here in the forums

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

I play with:

.1 - FreedoM (Guy with orange-jacket a beard and sunglasses)

.2 - BeachLife (Guy with sunglasses, sun-hat and tank-top)

.3 - RockYaMind ( Rocker with rock-sighn, purple tank-top and a green scarf)

.4 - Peaceful1 (Angel that looks up)

.5 - Krypton173 (Mad Scientist lol)

If they are clever or not this is for you to decide :D

• Like 2

I hope you learn to use your analytical skills better or you won't be too successful at poker. All the polls have Hillary crushing Trump, the betting lines give Clinton a decent sized advantage. Trump also chose Mike Pence as VP, the most anti-gay Governor in history. For complete breakdown on why Trump is a terrible human being, refer to Daniel Negreanu's twitter.

Sorry for going off topic, just had to reply. Joking about going on 'Suicide watch' isn't funny by the way.

I like BeachLife. Unique alias, & it describes my life because I spend most of my time at the beach :)

• Like 2
I debate

#Pray4Magicadil

Takes political advice from a poker player who makes a living shilling for Pokerstars, a site that does not put players' interest first and only cares about its profit, while being on a Unibet forum. Liberal logic...

Speaking of betting odds, the Brexit had way higher odds than Trump winning, guess how that played out? I wish the Unibet betting department were as generous as the Unibet Poker guys, because the odds here were 2.66 the last time I checked, while the competition has him at 3.4 and 3.6. Maybe you and your fellow gender studies/sociology/liberal arts majors should put some money on Hillary here on Unibet, because I would really like to place a bet on Trump before the first debate.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu wrote:

I hope on the morning of November 9th, Unibet offers Magicadil a nice playthrough bonus once Trump wiped the floor with Hillary. A lot of those SJWs are going to be on suicide watch then and need hope wherever they can get it...

Speaking of clever aliases:

Mine was even reported here in the forums

Let's keep these discussions on topic and respectful please WuDu. Making light of suicide and making political statements doesn't really seem very relevant to the topic of "Amusing/clever aliases".

• Like 4

@Jamie-Unibet wrote:

@Magicadil wrote:

My old screen name was 'DonaldTrumpf' with a duck avatar. Trump's real last name is 'Trumpf' but he changed it because it doesn't sound successful. & Donald is the name of a duck.

It was actually "Drumpf" which is a name of Germanic heritage.

Yes, that's what I meant. my bad. Typo :smileyindifferent:

I debate

Absolutely agree, however to set the record straight, I wasn't the one starting the political discussion here...

To move back to the topic of this thread, another funny name that has been taken in every shape or form is the old white bearded cowboy with "BluffaloBill".

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I cant  take it anymore with this Magicadil guy.... i think seriuosly to make a thread about toillet paper in 2016 ... may be he has on opinion about this thing too. Every thread i read Magicadil  is there .... i want a skip button 😃

• Like 4

I think exactly the opposite - it is great that he has enough energy to read through so many different posts and reply to them - he really is one of the people who make this community more active and we should appreciate it 😃

Don't you agree that it would be much sadder, when you post something and nobody answers you - so maybe we should all be a little bit more like him 😏

But that mentioned, this a topic about amusing/clever aliases - you should make your own thread about him, if you want to discuss this more :laugh:

• Like 3