Amazing promotion!

Cindy_Essex

@successlaw wrote:

Hey,

Is it possible to get a list with all 31 missions now ?   @JeppeL

Thanks

@successlaw Doesn't it take the excitement away if you know what all your presents are? Anticipation is half the fun (maybe a quarter)..................................................................{20%}...............................................................................................[10%]...............................................................................................................................................................................some of it?:geek:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@successlaw wrote:

Heya,

You're right @GR1ZZL3R. Better to be secret.

As long as i dont play those missions with 200bb in NL or PL , was curios about if those type of missions will appear again after day1 and day2. All i wanted to do was to figure if i can play 25 out of 31 missions.

Have a nice day

Why wouldn't you do those missions? Just sit at a 4NL table and try to get 8 euro :)

Or do you not play cash? Because then I don't think you will ever reach 25 missions sadly enough. It will be probably 10-15 days of cash game missions 5-10 days of tournament missions and around 10 days of sng/hexapro missions (At least that's what I guess if it is something like previous missions)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

200 BB at 4NL/ 4PL (IMO) aren't that tough as there are many "fun" players in the pool just to complete the mission... also if you're an MTT player, I think it will be woth it even if you won't always make the best decisions and lose 1-2 buyins as the weekly 2000 euro and the 10.000 euro sound really good + there are still the extra rewards for each mission 🆒:cash:👍

GL all :)

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

@triceraatopp

@triceraatopp wrote:

And everybody are welcome to stack me at PLO4 2 am tonight:happy:😏

It's a date. 

Btw congrats on your Dublin win, I saw you playing but then missed out on meeting you, better luck next time. (For me I mean)😃

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Archived