Advent Freeroll

GR1ZZL3R

@Pesek @FunckyFish I seem to think there were a lot less than 5-600, probably about 300 or even less. Most players when there are multiple events for 1 ticket seem to play the first they can, I try to play the latest I can. 🤣

• Like 4

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@FunckyFish wrote:

@Merenitsu wrote:

@FunckyFish  i think this late regisration .

I know about late reg, but it also says this:

You only have 15 minutes to register before each tournament, so don't be late!

Hello @FunckyFish , The text is meaning that there will only be 15 minutes late reg,. so hurry up regestering, don't wait for late registartion.

I hope you  enjoy the freeroll!   

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

@FunckyFish wrote:

@Merenitsu wrote:

Hello @FunckyFish , The text is meaning that there will only be 15 minutes late reg,. so hurry up regestering, don't wait for late registartion.

You are wrong @Leo-Unibet  . In Polish version there is "Możesz zarejestrować się 15 minut przed turniejem – nie spóźnij się! " wchich means exactly "You can register 15 minutes before the tournament starts-don't be late".

@Pesek wrote:

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

@FunckyFish wrote:

@Merenitsu wrote:

You are wrong @Leo-Unibet  . In Polish version there is "Możesz zarejestrować się 15 minut przed turniejem – nie spóźnij się! " wchich means exactly "You can register 15 minutes before the tournament starts-don't be late".

Hello @Pesek  It seams like there been some missunderstanding in translation. If someone had some bad experience with the advent freeroll I really say sorry from all of us to all of you./Leo     

• Like 2

It says very clear in the advent that you have time 15 minutes to register before the tournament will start. It was strange to promote in the advent the late registration time...

We will enjoy the freeroll, but it's bad when you have 50% of the registred players sitout.

• Like 2