Advent Freeroll

GR1ZZL3R

@Pesek @FunckyFish I seem to think there were a lot less than 5-600, probably about 300 or even less. Most players when there are multiple events for 1 ticket seem to play the first they can, I try to play the latest I can. 🤣

• Like 4

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@FunckyFish wrote:

@Merenitsu wrote:

@FunckyFish  i think this late regisration .

I know about late reg, but it also says this:

You only have 15 minutes to register before each tournament, so don't be late!

Hello @FunckyFish , The text is meaning that there will only be 15 minutes late reg,. so hurry up regestering, don't wait for late registartion.

I hope you  enjoy the freeroll!   

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

@FunckyFish wrote:

@Merenitsu wrote:

Hello @FunckyFish , The text is meaning that there will only be 15 minutes late reg,. so hurry up regestering, don't wait for late registartion.

You are wrong @Leo-Unibet  . In Polish version there is "Możesz zarejestrować się 15 minut przed turniejem – nie spóźnij się! " wchich means exactly "You can register 15 minutes before the tournament starts-don't be late".

@Pesek wrote:

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

@FunckyFish wrote:

@Merenitsu wrote:

You are wrong @Leo-Unibet  . In Polish version there is "Możesz zarejestrować się 15 minut przed turniejem – nie spóźnij się! " wchich means exactly "You can register 15 minutes before the tournament starts-don't be late".

Hello @Pesek  It seams like there been some missunderstanding in translation. If someone had some bad experience with the advent freeroll I really say sorry from all of us to all of you./Leo     

• Like 2