Abusive behavior by IanSimpsonPoker

Aske1992

I played a tournament on unibet where this Ian was streaming, I had a bad beat and went to the chat and talked with a few guys about the % to get knocked out and stuff(which was 18% btw) Anyway, i started it all out with saying "I fcking hate poker". This was obviously a frustrated comment, but then a mod and Ian started to force me out to an apoligy or something i dont know, but it all ended but with Ian banned me with this comment "❤️♥️❤️ you ❤️♥️❤️".

Is this how Unibet streamers should behave or?

Udklip.PNG.38063aeba49fe06c20f17172ed2aae53.PNG

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You came onto the stream for 3 mins then started with the bad beats and swearing etc. You were then told to chill. I actually said either take a break and study or don't play the game. You carried on with the bad beat story and wouldn't let it rest. I said there was no need for you to swear, to which you denied you had actually swore. So when I pointed it out that you did and challenged you about it. You said that I should stay off the internet if I got so easily offended. Really I have been modding for a lot longer than you realise. You actually call me out and give me lip after you had been warned and actually denied it, you got a short memory mate. You had your chances. 

Oh the "mod" from the stream to the rescue. Its a fact i didnt swear on anyone at all, i sweared over a poker beating? I didnt denie i swore at all.

So because you have been a mod on a stream in a long time makes you right to call someone an ❤️♥️❤️ out of nowhere?

I feel it slightly unproffesional.

Within 3 minutes of following,using inappropriate language and Moaning about a game we all love is not going to go down well. Please realise,poker is a game of chance,nothing is guaranteed and beats are going to happen.cant take that,don't play the game!

Yep, dont know whole story but i just referred to your last post. But none of my business.

Had to check my pm to remember why i got banned back in the days from Uhlens stream. This is horrible too 🤣

"

I don´t know which mod cause there was few. I guess they banned me for calling Uhlens meal /html/images/emoticons/Asset31.png/html/images/emoticons/Asset50.png/html/images/emoticons/Asset31.pnggot food so i think my jokes were too much for them /html/images/emoticons/Asset8.png Guess i´ll just stick channels where mods/streamer are not so sensitive /html/images/emoticons/Asset1.png

•  

No, just showed example how easy it is getting banned with mods acting like Gods. Who does benefit from that i wonder?

You just could have give time for Aske to cool down and not responding to him if you thought he was out of line. That works often when people are pissed off you know.

But like i said, if streamers want to keep their channels inbred, fine by me :)

He had his time to cool down but kept on going. As for inbred we have lots of new people in the chat so not inbred at all. Enjoy the rest of your night and good luck on the tables. Moderators don't act like gods either. You try being one and not get paid for your time. 

@Aske1992 wrote:

I played a tournament on unibet where this Ian was streaming, I had a bad beat and went to the chat and talked with a few guys about the % to get knocked out and stuff(which was 18% btw) Anyway, i started it all out with saying "I fcking hate poker". This was obviously a frustrated comment, but then a mod and Ian started to force me out to an apoligy or something i dont know, but it all ended but with Ian banned me with this comment "❤️♥️❤️ you ❤️♥️❤️".

Is this how Unibet streamers should behave or?

Udklip.PNG.03190f1843749ba674352236f40acafc.PNG

He turned me into a newt!

Formerly known as StartlingGrope

Archived