A small Saturday poker promotion

Stubbe-Unibet

First community member to win an MTT today, after this post goes live, can get an extra 2500 bonus points (€25). Just post a screenshot here, and if you're the first to do so, you'll get the prize.

*Belgian, Danish, German and Swedish players excluded from this due to local regulations. 

• Like 6

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@psrquack wrote:

I hope this counts to this promotion.

n4.thumb.png.ae336888b6bb8273f4434902b4da5a4c.png

giphy

giphy

• Like 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@Merenitsu wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet  

105.thumb.png.a8e12506378e64fbc1394f98eac37b9c.png

giphy

This is getting pathetic...:laugh:

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@Stubbe-Unibet  your message does not match in time before I registered.

your original post

"First community member to win an MTT today, after this post goes live, can get an extra 2500 bonus points (€25). Just post a screenshot here, and if you're the first to do so, you'll get the prize."

or everyone will play and you will change the rules 😠

@Merenitsu wrote:

your original post

"First community member to win an MTT today, after this post goes live, can get an extra 2500 bonus points (€25). Just post a screenshot here, and if you're the first to do so, you'll get the prize."

@Merenitsu 

What's wrong with you?

@Stubbe-Unibet posts the rules, only the first one gets a prize. @psrquack then is the first one to post a screenshot of winning a qualifier ticket. @Stubbe-Unibet, in his eternal kindness, then tells everyone again what "winning an MTT" means, declares the competition still being open and decides to give @psrquack bonus points for his hustle. Then you come in and whine again? Even if you were right about the rules, then @psrquack had already won the competition, since you posted a qualifier screenshot as well!

Geez, get a grip!

giphy

• Like 3

@WuDu  Flip =MTT?

@Stubbe-Unibet  changed the rules when I already played 4 other tournaments and won one of them.

@WuDu wrote:

@Merenitsu wrote:

your original post

@Merenitsu 

What's wrong with you?

@Stubbe-Unibet posts the rules, only the first one gets a prize. @psrquack then is the first one to post a screenshot of winning a qualifier ticket. @Stubbe-Unibet, in his eternal kindness, then tells everyone again what "winning an MTT" means, declares the competition still being open and decides to give @psrquack bonus points for his hustle. Then you come in and whine again? Even if you were right about the rules, then @psrquack had already won the competition, since you posted a qualifier screenshot as well!

Geez, get a grip!

giphy

@Merenitsu 

Does this look like a flip to you?

@psrquack wrote:

I hope this counts to this promotion.

n4.thumb.png.5a90187b2ec4eaa7b06419e18b7280e7.png

• Like 2

@Merenitsu, you didn't win that MTT anymore than the guy finishing 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th or 7th, just like psrquack didn't win the MTT either. You finished in a prize paying position, but that's not that same as winning. And as Wudu said, you can never be a winner in this case, even if you interpret it as you do, as psrquack would win in that case.

I should have been more clear in OP, but I thought we could rely a bit on common sense and the word WIN :)

• Like 2

@Merenitsu, I don't agree and no point in arguing further :) you can't win a tournament which isn't played down till there is a winner. In a qualifier, everyone that gets the ticket is a winner, and the chipleader at the time of tournament conclusion is no more a winner than anyone else getting a ticket: that's the whole point of a qualifier 🤣
  • Like 2