A little bit for everyone.....

Leo-Unibet

Dear Community,

In out ambision to provide to players what players want we will from Monday start running some new weekly tournaments.

We will daily run low-buyin tournaments at a buyin level in the range €0,05 to €0,50, so even if you are stuck with just a few cents on your account you can start a journey building your bankroll, which could take you anywhere.

We will use our markable and popular weekly tournaments setup as standard, with the only change that the buyin will be 1/10 or even 1/1000 of the regular tournament.  Watch out for tournamnets names with "nano"   in them, like "Nano Cosmic Rays" , "Nano Milky Way" or "Nano Supernova"

The schedule

Day                              Starting TimeCET    Name                                            Guarantee        Buyin
Sunday                        17:00                       €50 Nano Cosmic Rays                      50                0,10
Sunday                        18:00                       €50 Nano Ice Giant Bounty                50                0,25
Sunday                        19:00                       €20 Nano Supernova                          20                0,10
Sunday                        20:00                      €50 Nano Odyssey                              50                 0,50
Saturday                     19:00                       €5 Nano Milky Way                                5                0,05
Monday-Saturday     18:00                       €30 Nano Deep Impact                       30                0,25
Monday-Saturday     19:00                      €10 Nano Event Horizon                      10                0,10
Monday-Saturday     20:00                      €15 Nano Abyss                                    15                0,25
Daily                           21:00                      €10 Nano Titan                                       10               0,10
Daily                           22:00                      €10 Nano Gargle Blaster                       10               0,25
Daily                          22:30                       €10 Nano Sputnik                                  10                0,05

We will also from Monday add a daily tournament to the schedule, that tournament will probably attract players that already built a bankroll to work with.

It starts at 22:30 CET named "€1,000 Sputnik" €50 buyin  and will allow one rebuy plus a addon if nessesary.
It will start with 3 minut levels then 6 minutes ...etc. etc up to potential 15 min levels.

Enjoy!

@Leo-Unibet Man, this is awesome for the guys that bust their bankrolls and want to grind it from scratch or the guys with micro bankrolls. I wish you've added this MTTs months ago when i had no bankroll, it would have been easier for me. Good job, hope you add more MTTs under €1 euro, it will really help a lot of players.

The Sputnik structure sounds awesome! Variable level times could be the perfect solution for non-turbo late-night MTTs. Curious about how it will play and which field it attracts. Without add-on I'll definitely check it out, with add-on it's too high for me.

I doubt I'll be playing any of these, but I think they serve an important purpose, and fill an important hole in the schedule. I've long thought that 10c games should be more common than freerolls (which, frankly are a waste of time and resources imo). If you want to encourage people to "grind it up", you've got to give them some real money buy-ins that just about anyone can afford. Good luck with these!

I will lowering the run time on some of the Nano tournaments, even if the intention from the start was to do small tournaments with the same setup as their bigger brothers. But I think it's not fair to make you play 5-7 hours in a tournament with a guarantee of 10-20 Euro.

So I will shorten the run-time on:

€30 Nano Deep Impact

€20 Nano Supernova

€15 Nano Abyss

€10 Nano Titan

€10 Nano Sputnik

€10 Nano Event Horizon

Changes will take place within 24 hours.

Merry Christmas!

@Leo-Unibet

Sputnik 3 tix qualifier pays out 3 tickets, however the minimum amount of players is just 3 as well. This leads to the situation that if only 3 guys show up at the start, the game automatically closes and awards said 3 sputnik tickets to the players that signed up without playing a hand. You might want to look at that and set the min to 4.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

@Leo-Unibet

I was wondering if you could make the daily 50UO sat start with 5k chips instead of 3k.  Besides this the structure is good.

I don't play the 10UO multibuy to the 250 but I instinctively think this would be better as a rebuy.  Or could you add a weekly 10uo rebuy to the 250uo?

IMO the daily UO50 is slow enough currently, good structure, no need to make it even slower by adding more chips. The Wednesday and Sunday ones are turbos, they're pretty fast of course but good as is as well, as an alternative option to the slow ones that take quite a while to finish. 

I very very much recommend the 10UO multibuy, the stacks are pretty short depending on how many entries you wanna put in, kinda hyper, but it's great value, particularly the Wednesday one at 17:00 CET I believe.

• 2 weeks later...

@Leo-Unibet 

The 100k point milestone tourney with 3 UO packages for prizes is a big deal for a lot of players imo.  I bet there's more players that stop at 100k points then stop at 50k points.  The value of this tourney is great (60-80euros) but it starts with 1500 chips.  No tourney on Unibet with even half the buy in starts so shallow.  Could we amp this up to at least 3k chips (5k would be better) as this is a big deal to a lot of players.  I get that some guy making 3 million points doesn't care and wants is a flip in a perfect world but that's not the guy you should be offering to.  The guy that flips between 50k-100k points a quarter is the priority imo.

Archived