A Year in the Community.

GR1ZZL3R

One year ago today I joined this community. I had read various posts and you seemed like a reasonable crowd, unlike many other sites, so why not? I'm so glad I did, as I have had a very enjoyable year engaging with you over many different topics, had loads of help over many subjects and, mostly, enjoyed the banter and back and forth chit-chat. There have been many highlights, a few lows but absolutely a great experience which I hope will continue for a long time. 

How I've wasted spent my time.

1171420529_Screenshot(2978).png.f6c34d4c3e1717a88cf615bd4c7526f8.png

2032206575_Screenshot(2979).png.a0a756fc6b46a8a9af7b72fa12c875d8.png 

A lot of reading and time spent here, I was quite surprised, :geek: but they do say time flies when you're having fun. 😃 

Here's to the next year. ❤️👍

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@MetalWolf wrote:

Didn't even realise these stats existed but just found mine. Not as extreme as yours mind! lol I've spent 48 full days logged into the forum. Imagine if I'd have spent those 48 days studying poker...

49 days out of the year for me, and that's only actually logged in. :geek: Frightening :scared: when you could be doing something useful. What does studying involve? :wonder:

877835398_Screenshot(2982).png.fa5a49044ddfc7f5af2edf4c4bdb2ba1.png

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@psrquack wrote:

Nice stats. Btw Manchester or Bust update or riot!😃

Sorry for the delay @psrquack I'm starting a new blog, Manchester, Newcastle, Malta and Vegas involved, sometime today or tonight. Absolutely. Definitely.Promise.

I don't know wether these figures are impressive or not @pinki , that's 69 days, 20 days more than me in only 2 weeks longer. Should we be doing something better with our time?  Is there anything better? I'm quite happy really just lurking! 🤣

@GR1ZZL3R   you know  i was forced  to spent most of time in home ;)  but one thing is for sure: login on the forum has become my everyday habit (like checking email  etc.),  i have always active TAB with Community. I would not look at this, each of us does many things online:  fun, work  etc. I'm a multitasking person , now when im playing poker i must do other things even with 6-9 tables ,  especially on that stakes :) 

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@pinki  hope your well, it's my habit, first cup of tea in the morning and log in. I've gone the other way, only playing one table at a time and only music on while playing, except if a big football match on while in the evening's €4 UK qualifier. I find I concentrate much better, though still losing. 🤣

Your thread also forced me to look at the badges.  It would be nice to organize some freerolls for community memebers  with some  badges : which earned  few  ie.   <100, <  50, <30  @RayL  what do you think ?:)

For example:  Savant Community Freeroll 

@pinki wrote:

Your thread also forced me to look at the badges.  It would be nice to organize some freerolls for community memebers  with some  badges : which earned  few  ie.   <100, <  50, <30  @RayL  what do you think ?:)

Good idea, I think they should organize a big freeroll for all people with this badge: 

2BEf1ZO3BeZLRF

I'm sure all me's will agree :Cool:

@FeelsBadMan wrote:

@pinki wrote:

Good idea, I think they should organize a big freeroll for all people with this badge: 

2BEf1ZO3BeZLRF

I'm sure all me's will agree :Cool:

Reminds me of when I was at uni in Portsmouth and one of my mates lived on a road that had "3rd best dressed road in Portsmouth" under the name of the road.  What an achievement! :Rofl:

@FeelsBadMan wrote:

2BEf1ZO3BeZLRF

I'm sure all me's will agree 🆒

You're going to be pretty lonely playing with yourself  by yourself 🤣 (sorry, couldn't resist) while @pinki and I have our minds on higher things.

193059632_Screenshot(2990).png.3e994b5f56f8e96c3f5961117fba575c.png

@MetalWolf wrote:

How do I get blogger of the year???

:laugh:

You joined in 2017?

Trust me, these popular votes and awards are not coming back for obvious reasons...:laugh:

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

My stat: 

Total Page Views32499
Total Messages Read101369
Topics Started33
Replies987
Blog Articles Posted0
Blog Comments Posted1
Ideas Posted1
Idea Comments Posted13
Questions Posted0
Q&A Replies Posted0
Answers Posted0
Q&A Comments Posted0
Reviews Posted0
Review Comments Posted0
Total Solutions Authored3
Total Solutions Marked Accepted1
Total Likes Given772
Total Board Views2009
Total Signins1560
Total Minutes Online64324

since the community has opened I was all time logged in , that was during my fulltime poker player...when you realise that time spending in poker is not what your life means to be then you have to make change....and in 2 years since i stopped playing poker for live i realised that indeed that was stupid...you can have from 500 up to 1000 euro per month but this is the same if you will have a job ...ok playing poker is like nobody ask you somthing to do,but one day sick 2 day 3 day's has no income , no insurence no etc ......40 days on this site plus 40 days in traffic + 40 days doing something different ...you get my point 

i am "playing" a full time job for the same amount of money plsu a lot of benefits and playing poker for pleasure as i have to give my family my attention...that means less that 1% from my time i am spending playing poker

NB*never play poker for cents

@polarbear strange post in this thread. from what I know, @GR1ZZL3R  is not  full-time   poker player and he plays for fun/money etc. Probably like most of the writers here.  And I will not agree with the fact that 1000e / month is not worth the effort for people who live in a country where salaries are at av. 500e/month. You probably have many such players here. And everyone  knows that it is hard work in the long run and requires some skills not only in poker ... :) 

Archived