Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

Your thread also forced me to look at the badges.  It would be nice to organize some freerolls for community memebers  with some  badges : which earned  few  ie.   <100, <  50, Heart0  @Ray-Unibet  what do you think ?Smile

For example:  Savant Community Freeroll 

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
NMPfan Rank 19
Rank 19

@pinki wrote:

Your thread also forced me to look at the badges.  It would be nice to organize some freerolls for community memebers  with some  badges : which earned  few  ie.   <100, <  50, Heart0  @Ray-Unibet  what do you think ?Smile

Good idea, I think they should organize a big freeroll for all people with this badge: 

2BEf1ZO3BeZLRF

I'm sure all me's will agree Cool

Brocky Rank 16
Rank 16

@NMPfan wrote:

@pinki wrote:

Good idea, I think they should organize a big freeroll for all people with this badge: 

2BEf1ZO3BeZLRF

Reminds me of when I was at uni in Portsmouth and one of my mates lived on a road that had "3rd best dressed road in Portsmouth" under the name of the road.  What an achievement! Rofl

MoreTBC Rank 23
Rank 23

Capture.PNG

Just a casual 169 days online Wow

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it Smile
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

@NMPfan wrote:

2BEf1ZO3BeZLRF

You're going to be pretty lonely playing with yourself  by yourself Rofl (sorry, couldn't resist) while @pinki and I have our minds on higher things.

Screenshot (2990).png

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
MoreTBC Rank 23
Rank 23

Are we having a badge-off??

1.PNGCapture.PNG

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it Smile
MetalWolf Rank 18
Rank 18

How do I get blogger of the year???

which Unibet staff member wants to be interviewed for my blog in MK so I can brown nose the award???

Highlighted
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@MetalWolf wrote:

How do I get blogger of the year???

Laugh

You joined in 2017?

Trust me, these popular votes and awards are not coming back for obvious reasons...Laugh

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump