Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@mamrot wrote:

Hey @Stubbe-Unibet  @Leo-Unibet 

As we can see the first ever Bounty Banzai tournament was a succes with 96 entries and 68 rebuys, triple the gtd. I think this is very nice format, but I would like to suggest one change... I think that during the rebuy/reentry period there should be one blind level 15/30 and then when rebuys/reentry period ends, levels increase normally 20/40, 25/50, etc... Given that we can also extend late reg and rebuys/reentry period to 1 hour. What do you think about this idea?

Regards,

mamrot

Appreciate the feedback. I've changed the late reg to 5 levels instead of 7, as it was pretty much possible to late reg in the money. Really happy with the tournament other than that. Definitely a different format; my kind of format Rofl

Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

@Stubbe-Unibet  play in €100 Sirius Banzai Bounty

after this hand I was thrown out of the clientI could only come in after 5 minutes

I could only come in after 5 minutes. during this time I have lost 300+ chips that cost 1 euro. I'm not talking about the strategic advantage that I lostspr21.png

spr22.png
Highlighted
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@AHOSI, I'll start working on it in a few minutes. It's a manual process, so it'll be updated before 4pm every day Smile
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
Highlighted
Rank 20
Rank 20

@Merenitsu  mine was even more unlucky:

1. Would have won € 50 MTT tickets from " A community night of Sirius Bounty Banzai Madness! "

2. Missed points for the leaderboard

3. Probably a top finish in the tourney

@Stubbe-Unibet  please fix at least the app, so I could use it in situations like these.

Here are the key hands while timed out left with 3-4BBs) and the other MTTs I didn't even looked ar the missed hands

disconnect 1.pngdisconnect 11.pngdisconnect 111.pngdisconnect 1111.png

Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

@GothMoth  

1/ bad hands

2/ my best hands lose

3/ lost 1 buy-in after bugs and lost advantage(was 1 in table after 25-30)

result: I went to minus, and you're probably a plus Smile

I don’t like the start time of some tournaments. why it was impossible to do how UOS Series?

Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15

Hey @Stubbe-Unibet  @Leo-Unibet 

Once again I wanna say I'm delighted to watch Unibet growing like lately. Yesterday was a first day I could play the Sirius tournaments, and also try the Banzai ones for the first time ever. I think @mamrot was right in his post above, these are as expected to give plenty of action and fun to the players, but...it's ridiculous to reenter it at 2.5BBs stack Teardrop Shortening late reg is not an optimal solution for that, but mamrot's idea is great to implement it right away and make these working as they should. You've created Banzai as a shortstack game/action packed, and the starting stack/starting level should be set on hold for 10BBs/entire late reg/reentry period. So, lets say 300chips and 15/30, same blinds for 5x6min levels, then the tournaments move on  I guess it would work better this way. And where is the famous "Banzai" shout when Allin btw? Cheeky

Another thing that I would like to test is progressive structures for the deeper bounties, because in my opinion these would work excellent. Maybe someone proves me wrong, but I think the stack size 20-25BBs is giving perfect room for both,  playing pots and bounty hunting. Therefore the first levels should be very quick, like 1min even, then gradually elongated to the point where the given, 20-25BBs avrg stack is reached, and the actual level sets on hold again for a while, to allow people "going on hunt" and reenter if failed. After that late reg closes and the tournament moves on with longer levels, 12-15min on the bubble or FTs.  I would love to schedule a private game to test it, maybe even tomorrow evening if you let me, would be opened for all Unibet players, and I could give an additional 25€tix on my head as well from myself Cool Let me know if that's possible Thumbs Up

Best Regards!