Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

@Stubbe-Unibet  @Leo-Unibet  great promotion ! Its possible to put daily satties to <25€  Sirius Bounty events ?

Veni,Vidi,Vici
Highlighted
Rank 2
Rank 2

Cheekyplease help me when i play any game in.thanku so much Mr.berta gyula

Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

This promotion is available from the 22nd of March till the 5th of April.

@Stubbe-Unibet  but I see tournaments only from March 23

Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@Ja-z-Polszy wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet  @Leo-Unibet  great promotion ! Its possible to put daily satties to <25€  Sirius Bounty events ?

That's one for @Leo-Unibet, but I know there'll be some satellites for the €100 events Smile 

Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

This looks amazing?!In Love

i just have one gripe, it doesn’t start today Cheeky

Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

I am on EET Timezone in the Unibet client, but the schedule of the tournaments look very different that what is in the original post. The Banzai tournaments start at the same time (as seen in my poker client) but on the Schedule is different time. I just ask to know if they are eligible for the competition or not.Sirius.png

Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@RaulonY, I'm checking with Leo. Will make sure it all matches up soon Smile Will post again when it's been fixed.
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

I don't mind at all the schedule as it is in the lobby now. I prefer it this way, so the tournamentr are not too late for my timezone. I was just asking to make sure that they are eligible for the promo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

Hey @Stubbe-Unibet  @Leo-Unibet 

As we can see the first ever Bounty Banzai tournament was a succes with 96 entries and 68 rebuys, triple the gtd. I think this is very nice format, but I would like to suggest one change... I think that during the rebuy/reentry period there should be one blind level 15/30, so always when you rebuy you have 10bb like in Banzai and then when rebuys/reentry period ends, levels increase normally 20/40, 25/50, etc... Given that we can also extend late reg and rebuys/reentry period to 1 hour. What do you think about this idea?

Regards,

mamrot

0 Likes