A Sirius Bounty Promotion (€93,000 in added guarantees and €5,000 leaderboard)

Stubbe-Unibet

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Merenitsu  mine was even more unlucky:

1. Would have won € 50 MTT tickets from " A community night of Sirius Bounty Banzai Madness! "

2. Missed points for the leaderboard

3. Probably a top finish in the tourney

@Stubbe-Unibet  please fix at least the app, so I could use it in situations like these.

Here are the key hands while timed out left with 3-4BBs) and the other MTTs I didn't even looked ar the missed hands

1167072469_disconnect1.thumb.png.f619c1baeca8c11c1eb0dee15e4530a3.png547018643_disconnect11.thumb.png.854dbf9f524528fcc108b4abfde712c1.png2062268414_disconnect111.thumb.png.ce8cdc13f3ac2cf39c695d7a083b2bed.png797135946_disconnect1111.thumb.png.04665e047eb7086974420c51cd3bbf48.png

• Like 2

Hey @Stubbe-Unibet  @Leo-Unibet 

Once again I wanna say I'm delighted to watch Unibet growing like lately. Yesterday was a first day I could play the Sirius tournaments, and also try the Banzai ones for the first time ever. I think @mamrot was right in his post above, these are as expected to give plenty of action and fun to the players, but...it's ridiculous to reenter it at 2.5BBs stack :teardrop: Shortening late reg is not an optimal solution for that, but mamrot's idea is great to implement it right away and make these working as they should. You've created Banzai as a shortstack game/action packed, and the starting stack/starting level should be set on hold for 10BBs/entire late reg/reentry period. So, lets say 300chips and 15/30, same blinds for 5x6min levels, then the tournaments move on :atisfied: I guess it would work better this way. And where is the famous "Banzai" shout when Allin btw? 😏

Another thing that I would like to test is progressive structures for the deeper bounties, because in my opinion these would work excellent. Maybe someone proves me wrong, but I think the stack size 20-25BBs is giving perfect room for both,  playing pots and bounty hunting. Therefore the first levels should be very quick, like 1min even, then gradually elongated to the point where the given, 20-25BBs avrg stack is reached, and the actual level sets on hold again for a while, to allow people "going on hunt" and reenter if failed. After that late reg closes and the tournament moves on with longer levels, 12-15min on the bubble or FTs.  I would love to schedule a private game to test it, maybe even tomorrow evening if you let me, would be opened for all Unibet players, and I could give an additional 25€tix on my head as well from myself 🆒 Let me know if that's possible 👍

Best Regards!

• Like 5

@Psycho79 wrote:

Hey @Stubbe-Unibet  @Leo-Unibet 

Once again I wanna say I'm delighted to watch Unibet growing like lately. Yesterday was a first day I could play the Sirius tournaments, and also try the Banzai ones for the first time ever. I think @mamrot was right in his post above, these are as expected to give plenty of action and fun to the players, but...it's ridiculous to reenter it at 2.5BBs stack :teardrop: Shortening late reg is not an optimal solution for that, but mamrot's idea is great to implement it right away and make these working as they should. You've created Banzai as a shortstack game/action packed, and the starting stack/starting level should be set on hold for 10BBs/entire late reg/reentry period. So, lets say 300chips and 15/30, same blinds for 5x6min levels, then the tournaments move on :atisfied: I guess it would work better this way. And where is the famous "Banzai" shout when Allin btw? 😏

Another thing that I would like to test is progressive structures for the deeper bounties, because in my opinion these would work excellent. Maybe someone proves me wrong, but I think the stack size 20-25BBs is giving perfect room for both,  playing pots and bounty hunting. Therefore the first levels should be very quick, like 1min even, then gradually elongated to the point where the given, 20-25BBs avrg stack is reached, and the actual level sets on hold again for a while, to allow people "going on hunt" and reenter if failed. After that late reg closes and the tournament moves on with longer levels, 12-15min on the bubble or FTs.  I would love to schedule a private game to test it, maybe even tomorrow evening if you let me, would be opened for all Unibet players, and I could give an additional 25€tix on my head as well from myself 🆒 Let me know if that's possible 👍

Best Regards!

Totally agree again @Psycho79  😃

Actually it's not very smart move to reenter a bounty in most cases 😉

And when only 10% of the buy-in goes to the prizepool it's like donating money, esp. in hyper/turbos and "flips" like these

• Like 1

Appreciate the feedback guys :)

I've made a custom blind structure for the Banzai tournaments now, so the first level is 30 minutes, and then we switch to 4 min levels after that. Will not impact todays tournaments as they're already in the client

• Like 4

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Thank you @Stubbe-Unibet  this fix will leave at least some room for preflop plays. Given the current banzai setup no much more could be done.

Considering future promos, I think that more standard type of tourneys is for the best.

For example max 50% bounty, reasonable levels/stacks. No reentries or maybe just one for the first few levels.

The bounties don't need so much extra boost, as they regularly turn into donkaments even without points awarded :laugh:

• Like 1

@GothMoth wrote:

Thank you @Stubbe-Unibet  this fix will leave at least some room for preflop plays. Given the current banzai setup no much more could be done.

Considering future promos, I think that more standard type of tourneys is for the best.

For example max 50% bounty, reasonable levels/stacks. No reentries or maybe just one for the first few levels.

The bounties don't need so much extra boost, as they regularly turn into donkaments even without points awarded :laugh:

Normally I'd agree, at least to some extent :) for leaderboards like this the formats shouldn't be too crazy.

However, it's special times with a lot of players who want more action and excitement, and the promo was built with that in mind :)

• Like 2

Leaderboard updated. Sorry about the delay :)

@hazelnut, you're on the leaderboard, but not with your community alias, as you signed up after I did the export from the community. As this promo was planned last minute it's all a manual process. When I do the exclusion of Swedish and Danish accounts (probably Sunday), I'll make sure to include community alias for new members as well :)

• Like 1