60% Rake LVSS Nano

AceJackTwin

@AceJackTwin wrote:

Having to click that little button to display all the information is bad design imo. When you could just have all the information on one screen.

Totally agree. The picture and the description are unnecessary and take too much space. Removing those and making the chipcounts go from top to bottom on the left side, or some other desing that shows all that's worth showing without having to click on anything would be better.

I agree with the design comments.

My money is on a graphical error, since Nano events are rakefree or have minimal rake most of the time. Could be a backend mistake too (which will be corrected asap in that case), but luckily there was overlay in which case it seems noone got affected by it.

• Like 2

@DaVitsche wrote:

I agree with the design comments.

My money is on a graphical error, since Nano events are rakefree or have minimal rake most of the time. Could be a backend mistake too (which will be corrected asap in that case), but luckily there was overlay in which case it seems noone got affected by it.

@DaVitsche  @AceJackTwin  @Purps  @triceraatopp 

The guarantee in the tournament is €500, it doesn't matter if the rake would been 100%, or 0%, it will in this case always be €500 paid out since we haven't reach 500 in buyin+rebuy+addons yet.