€500 bingo poker tournament

kulawy31

Mods on here or mods on twitch? 

I'm sorry but the staff cannot be available 24/7 to monitor all the tournaments. It's like when giveaways are on and they don't get their ticket after a few days. Stuff happens beyond anyone's control. Not every game is going to run. Good luck all

Here. They don't need to be here 7/24 but the situation escalated yersterday around 19-20 pm here quickly (nobody knows anything about the tourney, somebody asked for ticket, one guy joked told that they should ask for ticket and others took that serious etc). I think that time is main poker time and a mod should be here to help members and give the informations about that.

There should be more detailed decription in the tournament lobby. I don´t know how they did end up here to ask for pw or ticket as there was no mention of it in lobby. So decided to little bit screw with them :D

Sometimes lately this community has become more of a bad twitch stream: people just asking for tickets or passwords and not really committing anything here :Disappointed:

@Livertool wrote:

There should be more detailed decription in the tournament lobby. I don´t know how they did end up here to ask for pw or ticket as there was no mention of it in lobby. So decided to little bit screw with them :D

Sometimes lately this community has become more of a bad twitch stream: people just asking for tickets or passwords and not really committing anything here 😞

TBH the description would make no difference, ffs some freerolls have the name of the website to get the password from and people still ask.

Not mention the million  people that ask on twitch in a different stream for a password, even though the stream name is in the title and there is a link.

I am not convinced that even if you had a fullscreen flashing neon "password here" banner with sirens blaring if people would get the hint where the password is. 

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@Darkangel7 wrote:

Sorry Psqrquack, but what do you mean by mods? Do you mean on the twitch stream or on the community? 

The problem escalated here so I mean Jeppe and Marco. It would be great that the twitch mods could help in that case but I think Unibet employees should handle that problem first.

I don't see the issue, if people don't know how to enter than the tournament is not for them, that being said the tournaments were set up in a weird way, reg opened at the same time as the tournament was starting so it bugged out. But they can just schedule it another time if need be. This is not an urgent matter by any means, it's just a freeroll. If it were a site wide crash that cause problems for most people then yes it would be nice to have someone inform people, and that usually happens. Thankfully not that many site wide crashes anymore 😃

@jonny2192 wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Sometimes lately this community has become more of a bad twitch stream: people just asking for tickets or passwords and not really committing anything here :Disappointed:

TBH the description would make no difference, ffs some freerolls have the name of the website to get the password from and people still ask.

Not mention the million  people that ask on twitch in a different stream for a password, even though the stream name is in the title and there is a link.

I am not convinced that even if you had a fullscreen flashing neon "password here" banner with sirens blaring if people would get the hint where the password is. 

Maybe it would help just a little bit though since yesterdays bingo freerolls had not any description at all and i was wondering too how to get in. Couldn´t find any solution so i gave up. But it is true, there will always be morans to shout about pw... it is quite amazing how they can read it is a freeroll but cant figure it out how to get in :D

Archived