€500 Sunday Exclusive

_TomeR_

@Patric-Unibet@RayL

Hi guys,

I played 5 (or more) tournaments with a buy-in of €1 Monday-Saturday but got no tickets to the €500 Sunday Exclusive. The same happened last week :(

What is the problem? Have I missed something about the rules or it's a simple "system error" and I can receive both tickets?

Thanks

@_TomeR_ wrote:

@Patric-Unibet@RayL

Hi guys,

I played 5 (or more) tournaments with a buy-in of €1 Monday-Saturday but got no tickets to the €500 Sunday Exclusive. The same happened last week :(

What is the problem? Have I missed something about the rules or it's a simple "system error" and I can receive both tickets?

Thanks

Hi @_TomeR_ The Sunday exclusive is not an ongoing tourney. Was run for two weeks as part of a poker promotion. GL at the tables. NB Scratch that, I see it in the lobby, sorry bud, haven't a clue but I'm sure one of the regs will be able to help.

It's possible, that this promo is only for certain  markets, but they forgot to restrict the tournament in the lobby for other countries, so everyone still sees it's there. Since we don't get the actual mission for it, we also can't get a ticket. I guess they'll fix it and give more info maybe after UO is over, I assume everyone is busy with that currently. 

So, this is very uncertain post full of assumptions, but you will get a real answer soon, hopefully. Tagging @Leo-Unibet as well.

Hi guys, I've sent a query regarding this to the guys over at poker, we should have an update soon enough, bear with me as they are extremely busy with the Unibet Open.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

@RayL wrote:

Hi guys, I've sent a query regarding this to the guys over at poker, we should have an update soon enough, bear with me as they are extremely busy with the Unibet Open.

/Ray

No offense, but if you and the guys are in Malta isn't easier to ask Robert/Frank/Gustav etc personally?

@psrquack fair point but easier said than done I'm afraid. It's not like we are all locked in a room :)

The guys have meetings in both of our offices , are running around all day. As soon as I can get my hands on one of our colleagues I will surely do so but I think we have more chances of actually getting a reply to my query via mail as usual.

Nevertheless, as soon as I have an update it shall be provided.

Former Community Moderator

@RayL wrote:

@psrquackfair point but easier said than done I'm afraid. It's not like we are all locked in a room :)

The guys have meetings in both of our offices , are running around all day. As soon as I can get my hands on one of our colleagues I will surely do so but I think we have more chances of actually getting a reply to my query via mail as usual.

Nevertheless, as soon as I have an update it shall be provided.

That makes sense and also occurs a long response time.

Hey guys,

this promotion/mission was and still is exclusive for Pokerhuone (Finnish only) customers, due to a technical issue it stills hows for you in the tournament lobby as well.

We set a tournament as a one time exception for the first week when it happened, however this is no longer the case, only missions that are visible in your lobby are on-going.

Sorry if this caused any confusion but we did not advertise anything about it and usually there is a reason behind it, when we don't.

Thanks for your understanding,

Patric

@Patric-Unibet wrote:

Hey guys,

this promotion/mission was and still is exclusive for Pokerhuone (Finnish only) customers, due to a technical issue it stills hows for you in the tournament lobby as well.

We set a tournament as a one time exception for the first week when it happened, however this is no longer the case, only missions that are visible in your lobby are on-going.

Sorry if this caused any confusion but we did not advertise anything about it and usually there is a reason behind it, when we don't.

Thanks for your understanding,

Patric

@4soul^

Archived