€500 Betting freeroll-ticket

Hi there

I made a sports bet tonight above €10 but got no ticket. I really wanted to play tonight and am now worried that when this is eventually corrected, I'll have to use it Thursday. Can you please credit my account with a ticket I can use next Monday.

Thanks in advance

• Like 2

Hi @RX7_Dagonet, welcome to the Community :)

I believe the reason your ticket wasn't credited is because the bet was placed on racing. I know that generally speaking promotions like this can't be set up to include racing bets.

I've added you the ticket as a one time goodwill gesture, next time make sure to use the "Sports" section instead of the "Racing" one :)

Good luck.

/Ray

• Like 1
Former Community Moderator

• 2 months later...

Hi Ray

Same again, only this time the bet was placed on football. Previous football bets have resulted in a ticket, this one didn't ‍♂️

Bet was placed yesterday and normally the ticket is instantaneous.

Would you mind looking into this for me?

Thanks in advance, Cris

This is odd indeed @RX7_Dagonet, sorry for the inconvenience. The ticket is now added to your account. Are you participating in this weekly? I would be interested if this is something that will keep recurring. I will gladly add the tickets if it does of course but If it occurs again it might be worth having a closer look. Do let us know if it happens again.

/Ray

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi @RX7_Dagonet, your bet would need to be settled in order for the ticket to be added. On a sidenote, the bet mentioned above is 9 pounds, however you did place another one after that should qualify :).

Let me know if the ticket is not added this time around.

/Ray

Hi Ray

Thank you for coming back to me.

My understanding was that a bet needed to be above €10 (which is currently circa £8.70) - I’ve always just done £9 to be safe and it’s triggered a ticket (instantly) many times.

I guess it would be handy to have some clarity on this going forwards. Will look out for the next one on settlement if that’s the new system.

KR, Cris