€50 5mans and...

Psycho79

Hey @Leo-Unibet  @Stubbe-Unibet  @Andy-Unibet 

here's a few more... 😏

1. €50 5mans to return
The promo towards the end of 2020 has done a lot of good to the 5man SNG format. The traffic was great again ever since the introduction of HEXAS, and it proved that the format itself is still popular and has players' liking. I still ocassionally jump into the 5mans streets, being a bit sentimental about these games, and noticed that they arouse players' interest indeed. It's great having the MTT offer to widen up, but I guess Unibet Poker should also take their hat off to the players not having as much time for playing tournaments and searching for their place at the site. It's also about cultivating a format cannot be found much along another sites, which can be easily used as departure point for creating more brand recognition productsI think the €50 stakes could be restored right now and be popular as never before.
Making a promo/rake free month exclusively on the stakes, would only help noticing the games even more/encouraging people to play/settling the traffic down.

2. 25mans

I think coming up with products cannot be found elsewhere is becoming more and more important these days. In my opinion Unibet Poker could achieve that by blending two of their original ideas creating a new one. Banzai&5mans=25man Banzai SNGs. Quick, action packed format could easily find its fans righaways from the start. I see it as a shootout having its tests in the MTT lobby every 15-30min like 18mans a few years ago. Classic Allin/Fold game on 12-15bbs with a table winner being promoted to the FT to compete for all the prizes. I assume "shootout" can be a technical obstacle for now, but there's an easy temporary bypass to that. Table winners get a "banzai token" can be used immidiately to register the FT table and nothing else. I would be happy to see the €1s in the Lobby soon to find out what people actually think of that.

3. 25mans qualifiers

Similarly to 2. I would also use 25mans to try it as a satellite format. For instance, €5 sat to €100 Supernova. The winner gets a €100tix, 2-5places get €5refund tix for further tries, €5total rake seems fair enough for a game as quick that can never overlay which is very important. I'm sure it could also pass its tests positivelly tomorrow as €10 sats to Big Bang. Giving it a try won't hurt anyone, as no single cent is even at risk 🆗

Thanks again for giving it a thought. Have a nice day everyone!

P.S. Any community feedback welcome/appreciated :popeye:

• Like 3

Can't agree more with the proposal of adding the €50 5-mans again :) I'm not as big as a sng grinder anymore as I once was a few years ago, having moved over to mtts mainly after the sngs died around the time hexapro got introduced. But since the promo in November, I play them again at a regular basis, played a few hundred of them again already in 2021. The traffic in the €25s hasn't been as good as it is now for a loooong time, I can get 6 tables running without issues basically every evening when I want to. Seems like the promo did manage to draw some more players to the sngs again, and maybe some of these extra €25 players would also jump in the €50s. I know I would ;)
  • Like 3

@Psycho79 wrote:

Hey @Leo-Unibet  @Stubbe-Unibet  @Andy-Unibet 

here's a few more... 😏

1. €50 5mans to return

The promo towards the end of 2020 has done a lot of good to the 5man SNG format. The traffic was great again ever since the introduction of HEXAS, and it proved that the format itself is still popular and has players' liking. I still ocassionally jump into the 5mans streets, being a bit sentimental about these games, and noticed that they arouse players' interest indeed. It's great having the MTT offer to widen up, but I guess Unibet Poker should also take their hat off to the players not having as much time for playing tournaments and searching for their place at the site. It's also about cultivating a format cannot be found much along another sites, which can be easily used as departure point for creating more brand recognition productsI think the €50 stakes could be restored right now and be popular as never before.

Making a promo/rake free month exclusively on the stakes, would only help noticing the games even more/encouraging people to play/settling the traffic down.

2. 25mans

I think coming up with products cannot be found elsewhere is becoming more and more important these days. In my opinion Unibet Poker could achieve that by blending two of their original ideas creating a new one. Banzai&5mans=25man Banzai SNGs. Quick, action packed format could easily find its fans righaways from the start. I see it as a shootout having its tests in the MTT lobby every 15-30min like 18mans a few years ago. Classic Allin/Fold game on 12-15bbs with a table winner being promoted to the FT to compete for all the prizes. I assume "shootout" can be a technical obstacle for now, but there's an easy temporary bypass to that. Table winners get a "banzai token" can be used immidiately to register the FT table and nothing else. I would be happy to see the €1s in the Lobby soon to find out what people actually think of that.

3. 25mans qualifiers

Similarly to 2. I would also use 25mans to try it as a satellite format. For instance, €5 sat to €100 Supernova. The winner gets a €100tix, 2-5places get €5refund tix for further tries, €5total rake seems fair enough for a game as quick that can never overlay which is very important. I'm sure it could also pass its tests positivelly tomorrow as €10 sats to Big Bang. Giving it a try won't hurt anyone, as no single cent is even at risk 🆗

Thanks again for giving it a thought. Have a nice day everyone!

P.S. Any community feedback welcome/appreciated :popeye:

Hey @Psycho79  I throw in an answer for point 3. The idea is great, the problem is that it will most likely not start due to not enough players will be there at the start.

I'm willing to give it a try for tomorrows PKO Big Bang, a hyperturbo. You better tell all your friends 😃 

• Like 1

thanks for letting me know @Leo-Unibet 👍

not even close to the suggestion though...😏

I'm gonna play it of course and asked my few friends to do it too, but it wasn't really my point  to just run another qualifier. I did't play the hyper myself the last time, but observed people really had fun there.  In this case I think it would make a lot more sense setting it up as it was the last week, to give small stakes players one chance a week. I understand Unibet cannot giveaway more tickets, but it might work with 1tix and 2€ 1reentry, and also 20people to start. 

My point was trying a new satellite format, ideally/ultimately landing in the SNGs lobby to give people as much time as needed to join opposed to mtt sats being cancelled or overlayed a lot. Double 5mans would also allow different dynamics and "hype" to join than 9handed hypers. Putting them into mtt lobby and "tokens" were just a remedy to get them started and noticed by players. I really believe it's doable even under limited liquidity and technical possibilities but cannot argue with people having priorities and another resposibilities there :peace: Would love to see that idea being implemented sometime in the indefinite future still.

Meanwhile, thank you for being opened and trying, appreciate it 🆗

Best Regards!

@Psycho79 wrote:

thanks for letting me know @Leo-Unibet 👍

not even close to the suggestion though...😏

I'm gonna play it of course and asked my few friends to do it too, but it wasn't really my point  to just run another qualifier. I did't play the hyper myself the last time, but observed people really had fun there.  In this case I think it would make a lot more sense setting it up as it was the last week, to give small stakes players one chance a week. I understand Unibet cannot giveaway more tickets, but it might work with 1tix and 2€ 1reentry, and also 20people to start. 

My point was trying a new satellite format, ideally/ultimately landing in the SNGs lobby to give people as much time as needed to join opposed to mtt sats being cancelled or overlayed a lot. Double 5mans would also allow different dynamics and "hype" to join than 9handed hypers. Putting them into mtt lobby and "tokens" were just a remedy to get them started and noticed by players. I really believe it's doable even under limited liquidity and technical possibilities but cannot argue with people having priorities and another resposibilities there :peace: Would love to see that idea being implemented sometime in the indefinite future still.

Meanwhile, thank you for being opened and trying, appreciate it 🆗

Best Regards!

Hey @Psycho79  I really like your idea, I been adressing this "feature" internally for quite some time, sometimes there aren't just enough development time to get everything we ask for, things are prioritized and sometimes we have more ideas than time. Imagine if we had unlimited resurses for development, wow that would be 😃 great   

• Like 1