5 euro UK tour tickets

penguin50

Hi 

Can anyone tell me how many 5 euro UK tour games are played each day?

The problem i have is that i play a lot of the 1 euro games and do well out of them, I can win 4 or more each day but can only find 1 game a day that i can use the 5 euro ticket which means some will expire. I do exchange a ticket each day but that still leaves me with tickets that will expire

Is it possible to extend on request if my tickets that are about to expire because there is not inough 5 euro games to use them?

604093365_2020-01-2218_42_13-UnibetPokerv2_38.0.png.6415a647ce7c430999ded2c7d3918286.png287344360_2020-01-2218_41_26-UnibetPokerv2_38.0.png.bb08079d3b5c89aede5b5fdebc61e792.png

• Like 2

@penguin50 one 21:25 ,  r/a so you can spent there 3x5uk, maybe more.

exception - saturday, 18:25 i think

ps.  so it is no problem in my opinion, its time playing some 5€ sats.

ps2 @Stubbe-Unibet are there restrictions for max UK tickets and exchanges? 23-24/level?

• Like 1
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

Hi Pinki

Thank you for your reply

I do play the 21.25 one but i only add on if i think i need too, so only use 1 ticket most of the time, not 3 or maybe more. I dont want to waste them just because there is only one game a day. I wanted to see if more than one game a day is possible? like there are 10--20 games a day for the cost of 1 euro.

Best regards.

• Like 1

@penguin50  i understand. I have always been convinced that the restrictions are the same for UK as for UO. You cannot exchange a ticket if you have 24 at a given level. Unless you do not make any exchange for this number of tickets🤣

ps.  you owe yourself this situation, because now you will not be able to exchange 50 into 5 and it is natural that you play little, you will ask for extension naturally. I don't know how much you have at level 1 €

ps2. and you have 1-10-seat only route ...You can also play € 1 here and exchange another € 5 if you have room on below level. You should manage these few tickets to exchange 🤣

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

Here's a crazy solution to this problem that I used to do when I used to exchange tickets, when you predict that you will not be able to play more of the higher value tickets fast enough, just stop playing the lower levels for a while until you reduce your number of higher tickets, instead of bothering employees with extensions every day, ez 🆒

Also the addon is such a big part of your EV in these rebuy addons, I think the scenarios where not taking the addon is not leaving a ton of money on the table are quite rare. You're maximizing ROI but minimizing hourly, in a spot where you have tons of tickets anyway. 

• Like 2

I don't think rebuys are that good in R/A 10x satties while you still have chips and generally should be played more as a re-entry just to get to the addon. There are exceptions of course where buyin+rebuy is good but generally the benfit is marginal, while the addon benefit will be pretty big most of the time due to it being 2x the starting chips.

• Like 2

Hi Pinki

I find Unibet very fair when explaining what the problems are and will extend some tickets and even give back an expired one, so if i dont ask then the tickets are gone forever and i won`t get the 50 challenge points for each ticket too.

I may have to play less 1 euro games if i keep winning because it seems pointless if the tickets expires because i have won 3 or more in one day. And when the ticket expires it did cost me 1 euro to win it so that is lost too.

There is a game 3 times a week where you can win 3 x 5 euro tickets for 1st place which i have won quite a few times.

Is there a reason why there is only one game a day?

Best Regards.