5 euro R/A 3x50 euro tickets satellite bug

Hotzo

@Hotzonicu

It's not a bug, it's how this tournament has been set up from the get go. The add on break is between 7:30 and 7:33 PM CET, however registration is open for 1 or 2 blind rounds after that. Why anyone would late register after the add-on break is beyond me, but I'm not here to judge.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@GothMoth wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

Why anyone would late register after the add-on break is beyond me, but I'm not here to judge.

I've done this once thinking it's the usual set up (was feeling pretty dumb afterwards :laugh: ).

❤️♥️❤️ happens. The tournament is pretty entertaining though...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Archived