5 euro MTT anniversary

penguin50

Hi @Boby,

I've checked with CS and both rewards (10 and 25 spins) are showing as pending so they should all be there. It might just be a visual bug that it's showing you the 25 first. I'd suggest playing them (the 10 spins expire tomorrow) and if you don't get the ten let me know and I'll give you bonus points instead.

• Like 1

Poker Janitor

@Boby  this is typical in these situations as the MTT ticket is the default when registering in UK/UO sats. Boby has 5€ UK, he might not even notice it, because for many it is natural that this ticket will be used. I have had the same problem several times in the past🆒 

@Andy-Unibet @Stubbe-Unibet the expiry time determines the order here, maybe it is time give the highest priority in the case of tickets to specific events:wonder:

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

yes saw it on the  hand history,played it on mobile,thats why I didn't remember,because the  tournament description can't be read properly, I thought it was a 1e torney and what is moore annoying that the soft takes first the mtt ticket not the uk mtt ticket so this could be fix that for certain tourneys with specific tickets,those should be used automatically not the simple mtt tickets, for sure I will try to avoid the mobile app for tourney's

Thanks for reply 😃

• Like 1