4th of September freeroll chat

BonusPater

Please see this thread for information about the freeroll. The ticket will be credited 90-120 minutes before the freeroll is scheduled to start. If you weren't online on the community for 20 minutes last week, you won't be able to get a ticket for this freeroll 😃

Remember that your alias should be identical or very similar to your community alias :)

The prizes:
1st € 250 Unibet Open Ticket
2nd € 50 Unibet Open Ticket
3rd-5th € 25 Unibet Open Ticket
6th-10th € 10 Unibet Open Ticket

+ a € 10 bounty on , ,  and the one and only 

I MrV75 took out AndreiiBN in the community freerroll tonight at the 4th of September and I have checked my hand history and it seems to be correct. the hand history ID number is 370151647 vid tiden kl. 20.09. You wrote that there was a bounty on 10 euro on AndreiiBN so I hope that you can credit me as soon as possible. Or was it only bounty on Jeppe_Unibet and Marco_Unibet. Please send me an answer on that. Many thanks.

Yes,you are right.There was also a bounty on my head,and i confirm that you are the one that knock me out.

The reason it was not probably awarded to you yet,might be because on friday,when we decided to add the bounty on my head i was registered in the tournament with the alias that i was using at that time.Saturday,when i wanted to change my alias in order to the rules for tonight's freeroll,i accidentaly unregistered.And couldn't register anymore afterthat.

In the morning,when the poker team will be back at work they will fix this problem for you.

Congrats for tonight :)

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Many thanks AndreiiBN for confirming this for me. It was fun to play in this Community freeroll but I didnt get into the money but I still enjoyed it. I hope that there will be a lot more Community freerolls in the upcoming weeks and months because its great fun to play other members of this Unibet Community. I have also tried to reach the next steps in the Unibet Open qualifyers tonight but I had so much bad luck and bad runs.

You still have almost 3 months to try to qualify for UO Bucharest.Will be happy  if you do so and there will be a lots of fun as well in Bucharest.

Just don't give up,even if you had not suck a good day,luck can change any minute.Good luck and see you in december in  Bucharest

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

• 2 weeks later...

If I remember correctly last game when my table froze and i finished 4th only because that happened  you said you'll do a freeroll for the final table 

Fear knocked at the door, Faith answered and nobody was there.

Archived