Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gordon Rank 4
Rank 4

after 2-3 hour 4 table play in hexapro my (texas holdem) challange points doesnt count 

for example i have a challange : win a hand with showdown, in 4 table many times win a hand  as everybody knows but this challange doesnt completed  ...

so after 3 hours playing in hexapro the texas holdem challenges doesnt count .. . so no "rakeback" from challengs

Anyone have a same problem ?

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
FreedoM Rank 22
Rank 22

@Gordon wrote:

after 2-3 hour 4 table play in hexapro my (texas holdem) challange points doesnt count 

for example i have a challange : win a hand with showdown, in 4 table many times win a hand  as everybody knows but this challange doesnt completed  ...

so after 3 hours playing in hexapro the texas holdem challenges doesnt count .. . so no "rakeback" from challengs

Anyone have a same problem ?

Bro you Seem confused, HexaPro doesn't have challenges. You get challenge points like in MTTs.

https://www.unibet.com/poker/challenges

https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/hexapro

cccc.PNGYou get Challenge Points from HexaPro's.

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
Gordon Rank 4
Rank 4

from https://www.unibet.com/poker/challenges :

How do I earn Challenges Points?

For each poker type, you’ll always have two Challenges active 

So texas holdem challenges doesnt count if i playing hexapro ?

0 Likes
Gordon Rank 4
Rank 4

btw was try this challenge in HUsng too, win a hand with showdown but doesnt count too

something wrong

and i think hexapro is texas holdem too, so its fit to the challange 

0 Likes
Highlighted
triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

@Gordon , the NL challenges only apply for cash game tables. There is different challe ges for NL cash, PLO cash, SnG 5max, HU sng and Banzai. For Hexapro and Mtt:s you will get 100 challenge points (not to be confused with bonus points) for every 1eur spent in rake, the rake at hexapro is something like 6,85% I think so to get 100 challenge points you need to play fiftheen 1Eur hexapro and so on Smile Hope its clearer Smile

Gordon Rank 4
Rank 4

so this texas holdem challenge cant complete with hexapro?  btw this texas holdem challenge cant completing with HUsng too, thats why i thing something bug cause last days when i played always saw in the tables  when points comes from challenges

Névtelen.jpg

0 Likes
Brocky Rank 18
Rank 18
Texas Hold'em challenges are completed by playing cash games.
Hexapro points are awarded based on rake
HUSNG's are for the 2 seat SNG challenges.
0 Likes
Gordon Rank 4
Rank 4

and also i sit to a 6max cashgame, won a hand with showdown and texas holdem challenge(win a hand with showdown) doesnt cleared

0 Likes
FreedoM Rank 22
Rank 22

@Gordon wrote:

and also i sit to a 6max cashgame, won a hand with showdown and texas holdem challenge(win a hand with showdown) doesnt cleared

giphyBro 3+ people explained to you how it works and you still don't get it. #FacePalm

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal