3k UOS Freeroll

RogueWitch

@WheelsMang wrote:

I can't register either (UK). I spoke to support and they said to check the community forum.

Would be nice if they exchanged this 'freeroll' ticket for something similar, seeing as essentially they have moved the goal posts.

Screenshot_20200419-160020.thumb.png.f3903ec5c5b54c3931b46182286dbdf2.png

You can't register, because it's already full. There is a typo in description what says 2500 players is the limit but in reality 1500 only.

@psrquack wrote:

@WheelsMang wrote:

I can't register either (UK). I spoke to support and they said to check the community forum.

Would be nice if they exchanged this 'freeroll' ticket for something similar, seeing as essentially they have moved the goal posts.

Screenshot_20200419-160020.thumb.png.9db53a57524a756735117e4aca802d8d.png

You can't register, because it's already full. There is a typo in description what says 2500 players is the limit but in reality 1500 only.

How do you know that it's a typo, and not the other way round - limit was set incorrectly for tournament ?

This is so frustrating. I open up the client, get a ticket. It expires in like 2 days (?) Reg opens at 16:30, tournament at 20:30. Ok, will come back later anyway when i am playing more tourneys. 18:00 i open the client, tournament is already full, 2.5 hours before start. I wish you would not have sent anything at all, then it would not hurt to watch missing such a freeroll..