Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14

ррр1.png

Standart open raise 3bb (533bb)Rofl

ррр2.png

KK -100% call

QQ - 100% call  He plays with Jonasson6.

10-10 - ?

we need 34% equity for a good call.
all-in from a maniac and call from tight reg

ррр.png

hhhh.png

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23
NL4 = €0.02/€0.04
POT: €35.55 ÷ €0.04 = 888.75 BBs
“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
Highlighted

No matter the exact amount of BBs, this is once in a lifetime stuff I think. :P I'm not too brushed up on our NL4 if things like this happen often. Smile

Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14

@FreedoM wrote:
NL4 = €0.02/€0.04
POT: €35.55 ÷ €0.04 = 888.75 BBs

Good job!

There's one more mistake. But only the regular will find it...Smirk

GL

Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

NL4... 

Spoiler
Standard
Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14

@P0kerM0nk wrote:

NL4... 

Spoiler
Standard

unnamed.jpg

Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14

Haha I love unibet. Long live the NL4 madness.Happy

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 7
Rank 7

he had €2.5 with TT, maniac shoves and u call with 100bb, how tf can he not call with TT? 

"tight reg", like a tight reg matters on 4nl when u have a maniac that shoves and u get tens, it's unlucky for him you get dealt the world

or are you going to fold AJ+ 77+ etc? then you're just a bad nitreg 

these 4nl analyses are the reason some of you are forever doomed in those stakes, even on unibet
either you deposit enough so you are rolled for 25nl or you change your mentality and go with the 4nl-flow

Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14

@waffel wrote:

he had €2.5 with TT, maniac shoves and u call with 100bb, how tf can he not call with TT? 

is a near zero call. Why can't he throw it away?

"tight reg", like a tight reg matters on 4nl when u have a maniac that shoves and u get tens, it's unlucky for him you get dealt the world

or are you going to fold AJ+ 77+ etc? then you're just a bad nitreg 

In this situation call with 77 and AJ has strictly negative EV.

these 4nl analyses are the reason some of you are forever doomed in those stakes, even on unibet
either you deposit enough so you are rolled for 25nl or you change your mentality and go with the 4nl-flow

I was making a theme about rake on nl25. (you can find it and read it) After 1.5 years, the room made changes in the structure of the rake on this limit. But during that time, there were a couple of rooms with a good field and a rakeback offer...
I'd be very happy to see you there on the nl25-50 limits with a range  77+ AJ+...Very Happy

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 7
Rank 7
Your thinking is flawed. I was discussing 4nl play, you are discussing like this hand was played on a 50nl stars table.
How calling an open shove from a maniac would be negative ev just shows how wrongly you approach these stakes.
Don't get me wrong, the fact you over analyse this play proves you are by no doubt a profitable player. But if you wanna win 8bb/100 on 4nl or 15+ depends on how nitty you are in these kind of situations. I will snap call that guy with AJ+ and 77+ like there is no tomorrow. If a guy wakes up with a better hand after me is just variance.
Good to know there are still nits like you who would fold tens in that situation. I gladly take the crumbs.