3550bb pot nl4 cash

Argevolen

he had €2.5 with TT, maniac shoves and u call with 100bb, how tf can he not call with TT? 

"tight reg", like a tight reg matters on 4nl when u have a maniac that shoves and u get tens, it's unlucky for him you get dealt the world

or are you going to fold AJ+ 77+ etc? then you're just a bad nitreg 

these 4nl analyses are the reason some of you are forever doomed in those stakes, even on unibet
either you deposit enough so you are rolled for 25nl or you change your mentality and go with the 4nl-flow

• Like 3

@waffel wrote:

he had €2.5 with TT, maniac shoves and u call with 100bb, how tf can he not call with TT? 

is a near zero call. Why can't he throw it away?

"tight reg", like a tight reg matters on 4nl when u have a maniac that shoves and u get tens, it's unlucky for him you get dealt the world

or are you going to fold AJ+ 77+ etc? then you're just a bad nitreg 

In this situation call with 77 and AJ has strictly negative EV.

these 4nl analyses are the reason some of you are forever doomed in those stakes, even on unibet

either you deposit enough so you are rolled for 25nl or you change your mentality and go with the 4nl-flow

I was making a theme about rake on nl25. (you can find it and read it) After 1.5 years, the room made changes in the structure of the rake on this limit. But during that time, there were a couple of rooms with a good field and a rakeback offer...

I'd be very happy to see you there on the nl25-50 limits with a range  77+ AJ+...😀

• 3 weeks later...

Your thinking is flawed. I was discussing 4nl play, you are discussing like this hand was played on a 50nl stars table.

How calling an open shove from a maniac would be negative ev just shows how wrongly you approach these stakes.

Don't get me wrong, the fact you over analyse this play proves you are by no doubt a profitable player. But if you wanna win 8bb/100 on 4nl or 15+ depends on how nitty you are in these kind of situations. I will snap call that guy with AJ+ and 77+ like there is no tomorrow. If a guy wakes up with a better hand after me is just variance.

Good to know there are still nits like you who would fold tens in that situation. I gladly take the crumbs.

• Like 1

@waffel wrote:

Your thinking is flawed. I was discussing 4nl play, you are discussing like this hand was played on a 50nl stars table.

In this distribution, you just have to calculate the bank's chances. The betting limit has no effect on your equity.

How calling an open shove from a maniac would be negative ev just shows how wrongly you approach these stakes.

ALL-in from the regular from an early position you decided to ignore at all?

Don't get me wrong, the fact you over analyse this play proves you are by no doubt a profitable player. But if you wanna win 8bb/100 on 4nl or 15+ depends on how nitty you are in these kind of situations. I will snap call that guy with AJ+ and 77+ like there is no tomorrow. If a guy wakes up with a better hand after me is just variance.

You're trying to adjust the situation to your opinion. I wrote you above that with your range in this handout, you're gonna lose money.

Specifically, 10-10 will allow you to play zero or very weak plus... But it won't be enough to cover the rake and you'll still lose money!

Good to know there are still nits like you who would fold tens in that situation. I gladly take the crumbs.

We don't leave any crumbs🤣

• Like 1